UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

Sorry to hear about Bumble :GroupHug: :grouphug:

Evie sounds like a little darling :wub:

Hope you are enjoying your time back home Sam and making the most of the shower :) Not sure how I am going to cope with a rubbish shower - I love a good shower!!!

Had a lovely day today. Had a day off, so I had a personal training session this morning, it was really tough and it was my first session with this trainer. He told me at the end that he knew I was fit, but not that fit, and he was really proud of me :) Then I went to see Blue, had my nails done, caught up with some old friends and then went to walk the dogs. Had a lovely walk in the sunshine with Ted and Amber. Am back home now and having Walter and Jessie snuggles :wub:

• Like 1

Good luck to Lewis jazz, hope he gets his foot on the ladder

i am still coughing like mad, the antibiotics haven't started working yet.... i have started bringing up a bit of blood again so i suspect my gpa is letting me know it is still there, mum and dad have gone to ireland for a wedding so it is me, the dogs and cat so i can't tell the dr or my consultant, have a drs appointment tuesday so will have to hang on until then

if you need medical help, you need to get it hun xxxx

why did I think I could sort the shed out myself? what I wanted was at the back of course, so hauled everything out, to find the clothes airer is broken, and a dog crate is full of rust. oh good! so had more trouble putting the stuff back, with more space, how does that happen?

Well Bumble our pony managed to carry on for a good few weeks extra but today he was helped to the Bridge Fields to run free with no pain. Heartboken doesnt cover it. A previous owner has just contacted me and said i'd got his age wrong as he was at least 30yrs old now whereas we thought he was 26/27 ish..

So very sorry to hear this rachel, love the name bumble am waiting for the day I can use the name for a rescue animal I am too soft to turn down a home for.

• Like 1

Spoke to my daughter in Alonissos on WhatsApp earlier..she was saying that they are going to be dog sitting for a week. A lady she's friendly with has..or had...a sister who has been battling cancer for years and has finally lost the battle, so she has to come over to England for the funeral on the 17th. She's got a dog..a Rhodesian ridgeback x who was a stray until she adopted him, and she's asked Amanda and Paul if they would live in her house for a week and look after Ed. All mod cons of course, big flat screen tv, dvd player, wi fi etc. They've said yes and Amanda is just hoping he doesn't set her asthma off as she's allergic to dogs, some more than others. I just hope she's not expected to take him for walks, he's a big dog and she's only 5ft!

oh congrats to Lewis

Suzeanna, that is a lovely thing for your daughter to do, i am sure it will be a weight of the dogs owners mind

I didn't ring the Doctors, my joints aren't hurting yet so apart from the cough i am o.k, i can call monday if i am bothered but i am seeing my gp tuesday anyway and my consultant friday so i don't want to waste anyones time... if i cough up a lot of blood i will be sat at the Drs door monday first thing Lol

we have had an absolutely beautiful day today, the girls have been in the garden as have i for a little bit

Hope you are enjoying your time back home Sam and making the most of the shower :) Not sure how I am going to cope with a rubbish shower - I love a good shower!!!

I would suspect most Showers in Sri Lanka are better than mine so don't worry , now the toilets are a different kettle of fish altogether...........................

i am still coughing like mad, the antibiotics haven't started working yet.... i have started bringing up a bit of blood again so i suspect my gpa is letting me know it is still there, mum and dad have gone to ireland for a wedding so it is me, the dogs and cat so i can't tell the dr or my consultant, have a drs appointment tuesday so will have to hang on until then

do you have a walk in centre you can go to if needed ? I am sure your parents would rather you did mention any health problems to your Dr or consultant rather than waiting till they get back

I didn't ring the Doctors, my joints aren't hurting yet so apart from the cough i am o.k, i can call monday if i am bothered but i am seeing my gp tuesday anyway and my consultant friday so i don't want to waste anyones time... if i cough up a lot of blood i will be sat at the Drs door monday first thing Lol

we have had an absolutely beautiful day today, the girls have been in the garden as have i for a little bit

Please don't think you are wasting anyones time but I am glad you are feeling better