UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

Well Bumble our pony managed to carry on for a good few weeks extra but today he was helped to the Bridge Fields to run free with no pain. Heartboken doesnt cover it. A previous owner has just contacted me and said i'd got his age wrong as he was at least 30yrs old now whereas we thought he was 26/27 ish..

so sorry for your loss Collies R best

got to take deags to the vet, she is still puking up... heck! council called, they are going to try and mend the headstone for me but if not get a stonemason in to mend it

Hope Deags has just eaten something she shouldn't have Griff.

I just went to wash my hair, and the power shower has given up the ghost. Does anyone know if they can be fixed, or will it mean a new one?

Just heard from my daughter in law..her mum has been in hospital since Saturday, yet another urine and chest infection and was supposed to be coming home today, but she's taken a turn for the worse. In some ways it would be a blessing for her to go..she is wheelchair bound with MS, can barely use her hands and has a degree of dementia, but Julie will be heartbroken if this is the end.

Not sure Suzeanna...probably as she puts everything in her mouth!! she has had 2 jabs, one antibiotic and one anti nausea and she got through the door, took a drink of water and puked...everywhere!

I know what you mean about your daughter in laws mum... she is existing and not living and probably suffering to a degree. I don't know if power showers can be repaired, i would imagine they can

I'm so sorry to hear about Bumbles :GroupHug:

I had a surprise visitor yesterday - little Evie :thumbsup_still: She lives in Yorkshire now with her mummy but her daddy is still here. I haven't seen her since February but she didn't look a lot different but her speech is very fluent now. I gave her a toy mobile and she was pretending to be on a phone call. We got told "hey I need quiet here, I am talking to nana" :laugh:

It's a gorgeous day here - summer has arrived at last! Archie is out with the DW and his friends so he's hopefully getting tired out.

edited coz aye iz a numpty

Edited by Yantan
  • Like 2

awww how lovely Yantan, did have to laugh at you being told to be quiet Lol

Deags has stopped puking Yay!!! managed to keep down a bit of chicken and rice so far, off for a haircut today, don't want to go out but it needs doing so will have to go

Evening.

Had a situation at work which meant that I was going to have to go into work tomorrow instead of WFHing and would also have to go to a meeting Tuesday morning, but managed to avert the crisis thankfully so will have the full week off.

We were going for a pub lunch today but a few of us needed a meeting beforehand, so we went to the pub an hour early and had the (not very productive) meeting there :laugh:

LOLing at Evie :laugh:

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 2

Well Bumble our pony managed to carry on for a good few weeks extra but today he was helped to the Bridge Fields to run free with no pain. Heartboken doesnt cover it. A previous owner has just contacted me and said i'd got his age wrong as he was at least 30yrs old now whereas we thought he was 26/27 ish..

very sorry for your loss

Suzeanna , I agree you don't know how much you will miss a powerful shower till you don't have one ! mine in Sri Lanka is so slow that I fill buckets of water to wash my hair with and yet my mothers shower nearly knocked me off my feet !!!