UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

Well it's a better day today weather wise than it was yesterday. It started raining mid afternoon and was still at when I finally went to sleep close to midnight.

Ruby showed Michael Portillo round the factory yesterday and the visit will feature on his railway journeys tv programme next January. She said he was a really lovely chap. He had Barbie pink trousers on :worried_anim: :laugh:

That was funny Yantan!!

It is sunny now, thanks to whoever ordered summer ☀️

Am off to Hungary tomorrow for the night followed by a day of workshops! The lady we are working with kindly looked up some restaurants for us to eat at...and confirmed that she didn't know much about vegetarians, but if I would eat fish then there were a couple of lovely examples!! She wants to book us a table...😱

lol, that is funny Yantan

Murtle, that has cracked me up...not being rude but in this day and age who doesn't know about veggies??? your not a pescetarian are you? i cause all manner of problems as i am virtually vegan who doesn't like vegan food... hate soya,mushrooms tofu etc

i have started with an infection again.. i have a high temperature and i am bringing up a bit of blood again, dr is a bit worried... i don't think i am having a flare up, but i have strict instructions to be seen next week and if i am not right before hand go straight down

not nice mearle

we are up early, got a bad stomach again. don't know if its a reaction to the insulin, or the chicken ive had for 2 nights. it smelt ok before cooking and tasted ok. ill know tonight as ill be eating something different

I have to be well this morning, lewis is taking me shopping. not done a food shop instore for over a year!

mouse has found a squeaky toy she loves, and has been playing fetch! only taken 4 years lol

Good Luck in Hungary Murtle.... hope you manage to find some food to eat Lol

Merledogs, you get poo an pee.... i get puke!! lovely

Have fun shopping Jazz

Dr has given me some antibiotics, have to be seen again next week to check i am better, have orders to go back quicker if i feel really bad. She has sorted my catheter saga out for me too

right the dog has just puked everywhere again so i am off to clean that lot up....why do they have to walk all round the room doing it?? eating bloody grass and bark chips..stupid dog