UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

If i get very worried i can call the emergency doctor, i wouldn't really do that as what i have is pretty rare, my doctor is in her 50's and i am the first case she has ever seen, she had to do loads of reading about my condition. I won't go to the Drs whilst they are away as i have no one to look after the cat and dogs and i would never put them in kennels, if i was really desperate the lady who runs dog training may help

i am going to put vicks on the soles of my feet again tonight with my socks on, hopefully the cough will not be so bad

i thought about you earlier HLGS, i was looking at something and i saw a solar shower, i might get one to save lifting the dogs into the bath Lol it amazes me what you can get....i got incredibly excited over solar rope lights

cant you teach the dogs to jump in and out of the bath? mouse does, saves my back

the gardens tidied up, all the rose bushes that were cut down were in the long grass, so they are gone, got the bloody fingers to prove it lol and the grass cut.

oooo no, i don't allow my dogs to jump if i can help it Jazz, kota has dodgy back legs and deags is only 8 months so shouldn't be jumping as she'll damage her joints, thought a solar shower would save my bathroom floor getting drenched

HLGS i love B&M's, it is one of those shops that you can find everything in

Merledogs, enjoy your ribs...not sure what i shall have

apparently it is not yet confirmed but it is very very good news so i hope this is true but............... the woman who has been making my mums life a misery is being moved..........to another building!!!!!!!!!!! her mate called her to let her know, i so hope it is true

• Like 1

i hope so too Jazz, life would be a lot easier for my mum and i wouldn't lie awake worrying.

i reckon a solar shower on the top fence would be great, it is in full sun too, i haven't got an outside tap...correction, i do but my dad hasn't fitted it.... only had the kit 7 years, will add that to the ever growing list of stuff that wants doing Lol i had to fix the fence yesterday, the dogs had pushed some of the boards loose, i worried they would get out so got my dad to help me, he just tried to knock the nails back in... he buggered off on holiday and left it like that so i managed to screw the planks back on yesterday

I think if i did it Merledogs and messed up he would kill me, my current project is stripping the banister and gallery landing...spindles included, this may take some time, there were 4 layers of paint on the handrails and i have no idea how many are likely to be on the spindles... i dread to think Lol. My mum was going to get the lot replaced but it is so expensive i said it should just be stripped back so when she returns she will have a surprise as there is no paint on the handrails Lol

i am very very pleased about the woman being moved, i hope to god it is true, she started off on floor one, caused issues there, got moved to the council house, caused problems there, moved to floor 2 where my mu is and has caused mayhem there and is now being returned back to the council house (if it is true). fingers crossed she will be gone by the time my mum needs to return to work

i was going to take the spindles out and replace them, however, the people who made the stairs haven't used fillets so it isn't just a case of taking those out and moving the spindles, to get the spindles out i would have to remove the whole banister hand rail..... then the short section at the top of the landing then the full length one on the gallery landing and then the short section at the end of the landing, looking at the way the banister is secured to the bottom newel post i reckon if i take it to bits it will never go back together.

i have this little gizmo arriving today

http://www.screwfix.com/p/harris-heavy-duty-tungsten-carbide-wood-scraper-9/45940

hopefully will do a good job!

My lovely next door neighbour must be feeling better as he was cutting his lawn at bloody 7.30 again!!!! the lawn is tiny and it took him a whole hour!!!!!! i swear, petrol mower and ours is done in literally 5 minutes and the lawn is bigger, him with an electric mower, you would have thought it was a full scale football pitch

Glad things are looking better for your mum, griff.

Gotcha day today, 7 years of Wispa. 7 years of challenges, extraordinary adventures, ground breaking scent work, stress and a few injuries. As opposed to the peaceful retirement I had planned, slopping about like a jellyfish and doing s*d all. I would have been this nice old lady, content and peaceful, with stiff joints and at least 2 stone heavier than I am now. Happy gotcha day, mad spotty pointery fing he he!

• Like 1