UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

Jazz, i had a moon face, especially on the methylpred infusions, i kept the same haircut throughout, well except for when i had a mowhawk, but mine is a number 4 on the side and spiky/choppy on top, hope she does something you like

yeah, the phone call was weird, i just hope he doesn't come knocking the door...mind you i have cctv so don't have to go near the door Lol

Moaning :tired:

Mowed the lawns yesterday after my cleaning stint, so was feeling all virtuous. Today will comprise taking the mutts out, doing lots of laundry, going to Sainsbury's and the doctors to pick up a prescription, then doing some more in the kitchen and garden and hopefully finding some time after that to do a bit of reading.

I need to find a gardener to widen my borders (not a euphemism!) at the front so I can stuff more plants in which are currently in containers.

My Hatchbag order is arriving this morning - so I might have a go at fitting that as well. Will be nice not to have a boot full of hair. I had a cheap one in there but it didn't fit properly.

Edited by merledogs

Great news Jazz!

That's made me feel tired just reading it, Alex :confused: you'll be glad to get back to work for a rest.

That blasted cat! I was feeling so confident that there wasn't anywhere she could get out now, went to give them supper last night and shut them in, I opened the gate and she shot round from behind me INTO the compound. Arghhh! I've been out this morning and bought some heavy duty plastic sheeting, I'm going to get the ladders and take off the wire mesh which is at present coming from the summerhouse roof down to the compound top and replace it with that. Let's see Miss Molly get through that! If I'm not seen for some days, I fell off the ladder.

their treat delivery has come from Germany

31 lambs ears for £2.80, not bad. thought they would be easy for jerry to chew but she isn't keen. mouse on the other hand will happily have any that's going

they have hooves and cows ears too