UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

Happy gotcha day wispa

parents just called, wedding great party was still going at midnight when they left....lord knows what state they will all be in!!!! My dad is even having a good time, struggling with everyone's name, no one will care and there are tonnes of them lol

sun is shining, sunscreen applied to deags and Kota, need to order some more better easier to apply stuff

Happy Gotcha Day Wispa, see, the sun is shining just for you!

Glad your parents are enjoying themselves Griff, hope you are feeling better?

My daughter kindly sent me the link to the house they'll be staying in for a week dog sitting. Jealous doesn't cover it!

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/alonissos/4294611

Their friends own this, they had it built. Sigh...

• Like 1

Wispa says thankyou. We just got back from warden duty on the nature reserve, it was good. No illegal offroaders, no poachers, no ferrets and no mink. Just a load of birds having a nice time in the sun. So we did some litter picking and relaxed.

how absolutely awful Suzeanna...fancy having to stay there!!!

i still have my cough, i am seeing the dr tuesday afternoon so i think i will last until then, would like to get a decent nights sleep

glad you and wispa had a good walk

Edited by griff

lovely sunshine today again! waiting in for amazon to deliver the order i missed yesterday, hope i don't miss him again. Mum and dad are home tonight hopefully, i am glad as i made myself bad with my cooking yesterday, how the heck can you get ill off a veg curry?

I've been scrubbing the kitchen and I've even done proper washing up by hand and everything :ohmy: Usually everything gets shoved in the dishwasher but it never gets some stuff quite as clean. I've scrubbed the cooker and the sink and various other bits and bobs. Only been at it a couple of hours and there's lots left to do but I am quite enjoying it. Need to take a break and mow the lawns front and back. I just wish my back wasn't so knackered. I'm probably going to have to give it a good rest after today so won't be able to do much tomorrow.

Edited by merledogs

just had the most odd call, a woman started on about being from some housing, she was saying she had vital info to pass to anthony but his phone number isn't working and she looked through his file and saw me listed as emergency contact, i was just about to answer i hadn't seen anthony but thought i better check it was about who i thought it was as she didn't ask who i was..... my drunk uncle, the woman was taken aback when i said i hadn't spoke to anthony for about 8 years and she obviously thought i was my mum...his sister as she said why on earth would he put you down as emergency contact, i just said it was for when he ends up on life support so the police can come and fetch me ...again, i said i was sorry i couldn't help, was nice to know anthony was deffo alive and suggested the only person i could think of who would have a number would be his dr peter if he was still his dr. It was obviously him i saw the other week at the walk in centre.... i just hope to hell this doesn't cost me money!

ooo strange

my hairdresser is on her way.

my hair is annoying me so want it shorter than normal, but as I have a moon face because of the steroids, cant have it too short

ill have it shaved like my boys lol