UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

Do you know what Yantan, it amazes me that no matter how skint we are in the uk when something bad happens like this people still manage to dig deep and send what they can, it is like when comic relief and children in need are on, the figures raised are phenomenal, makes me proud to be British!

• Like 2

merledogs, glad you have your patio finished, if you have the bad rain that we have your foundations would have been washed away!

Mum and dad didn't pay by credit card and it is a year ago now too, i have decided now it is a principal thing and i will take them to small claims court and if they don't cough up i will send the sheriffs to collect my dosh!!! messed with the wrong family

Glad you have got someone to sort the prescription mess, Griff.

Windy here too but not enough to blow windows out - horrid for Jazz.

We went to the reserve today. Lots of waterfowl with their young, all quiet, no human numpties today.

Thanks Louise, if i don't get a tracking number in the next couple of days i will email him, feel so bad as it is a lot of money and it isn't right that there is nothing to show for it

owl, pleased you had a numpty free walk, i hate running into eejits.how are you getting on with your knee now?

Moaning :tired:

Bit worried about the patio because I've read on a couple of sites this morning that paving should never be laid on building sand, which is what he did. I'll mention it to him and see what he says. Some of the flags on the path are a bit wobbly so he'll have to re-bed those before he leaves.

Merledogs, i hope your patio and slabs will be o.k....i don't know what sand my brother used except it came in smallish bags from b and q and our patio is o.k...been down more than 15 years i think

Jazz, we have some blue skies too....but with wind!

i missed the catheter courier.............would you believe he was here at 8am!! he has left with my nice neighbour so i will get myself sorted and fetch them

I don't mind her Knowing Jazz, she was a nurse who used to work on the urology ward, it was a plain box but the invoice was displaying what was in the box Lol, she was mortified when i told her what had happened to me at the hospital.

Hope you get the glass sorted out, bet they are all flat out with win damage

been playing with the dogs, we were doing going through a hula hoop..... kota is fine as she was doing it on monday but deags was scared of it....managed to get her to go through though with the help of liver cake! just need to get an agility tunnel and will have to see if my skateboard is still in the loft as kota was skateboarding monday

Edited by griff

my pair are running in and out of the house fighting over a piece of football, we have a back porch with dirt trappers so as long as it isn't real muddy they are pretty much allowed to run in and out, i think they are both bright so need mental entertainment too, we only do a little bit each day but it seems to tire them out....thank god!! neither have an off button Lol

i have had a message off idealworld who reckon the vibradiscs are in a different warehouse and they are going to send it to the right one for desptach with royal mail... this is all nonsense as this is what i got told by the call centre in india last time, if i have not got a tracking number by monday, i will email the person louise has linked to and if no joy from him i will start court proceedings.... i don't like the fact that they treat people like this

John is usually very swift at getting things sorted, let us know how you get on!... There is also a UK number but while they are better than the indian call centre they don't always get the job done, but if you need the number too just yell