UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

mornink

doing some packing while the washing finishes, then I can go to the bungalow. I don't know if the builder has been there over the weekend, will be nice if he has.

the shed is going there next Saturday, the garden will look so different in both places

Let me know if you need anything bringing over Sam :)

I was mightily tempted to upgrade one way of my flight to business. But then I saw sense and realised that it would ruin my flying FOREVER as nothing would ever be as good as flying business on the Airbus. Plus that money could be better spent elsewhere. So I didn't bother :laugh: Might regret that though if I get a sneaky peek at the business cabin :laugh:

you won't see it ( thankfully ) business is upstairs on the A380 and I have flow Business on it many times ( free upgrades mostly ) and it does ruin you !

• Like 1

I bet it does! Glad I won't see it then! When I was selecting my seat, I couldn't believe how huge the plane was! I'm in seat 70A flying out there :)

Am supposed to be out on another date tonight - it's with a guy I went out with before I went away. But he's a bit too obsessed with rugby. Every message he sends me has rugby mentioned in it somewhere. Am not sure whether to just go, or cancel it :unsure:

Completed Brighton marathon, slow time and found it really hard going with scream out loud cramp into leg at one point. Luckily a lovely runner managed to catch me and some lovely spectators helped him carrye to the side of the road where another lovely spectator helped get rid of it my stretching it for me! I have had cramp my times, but never like this and especially never when running!! Andy legs are really sore, which is also another first...not so keen on these firsts...I'd like a sub 5 hours as a first instead!!!

Business class on any flight ruins you Jayne!

Glad the knee is improving Owl.

Good to hear the bungalow is like a home now Jazz.

Sorry to hear you are poorly Alex

Hope you get your energy back quickly griff

Love and hugs to all xxx

Love the picture, Alex so cute xxx

your lucky Jazz, we can be picked up 3 hours before our appointment time... i just get a taxi now...expensive but i know that i won't be sat there for hours before and after my appointment

Awww look at ikkle Taffy in his bed Lol very cute

Murtle, sorry to hear you suffered such awful cramp, hopefully the next run won't be too bad

back to training tonight, the lady who runs one of the local dog rescues has taken it over, the puppies aren't in our time slot anymore apparently so our group get the whole hall back to ourselves!!!