UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Afternoon all :)

Have a day off today. I was supposed to be working in Manchester today, but they emailed me at 4.45 to tell me my hours had changed from 9-5 to 10-6. I couldn't do the 10-6 shift as I'm dropping Walter and Jessie off at the cattery tonight. All weekend I have been trying to contact various people at head office with no success. So I decided I wasn't going to bother and have the day off to do all the millions of things I had to do before I go away. I was still up at 6.15 to go to spin and got talked in to doing the class after it as well. Have since got home, packed my suitcase, scuba bag, hand luggage, done my ironing, 3 loads of washing, hoovered and done some tidying. Phew. I need a sit down now :laugh:

I am up to my eyes in work but am sneaking on here during my lunch break.

Phew Jayne I am knackered just reading about your day :laughingsmiley:

My brother has brought a load of stuff round from our dad's. There are some super photos included. I have never seen any before of my parents wedding but now have 3 or 4. There is a lovely one of me aged around a year sitting next Mack our family dog and some of me with my mum and again with my brother and me with her. She died 51 years ago and we have had only about 4 or 5 grainy photos of her so these are fab to see. Why couldn't my dad have shown us these years ago? It isn't as though we didn't ask. He's such a git.

Right I had better get back too it.

Back has improved a lot. There were 2 things I really wanted to go to yesterday but now I am glad I rested. Managed to walk Wispa for nearly an hour today with no iIl effects. Tomorrow I need to get the offending mattress downstairs and out the front for council to collect. That will be fun.

Morning all

Bit cheeky but does anyone have any old Android phones they don't use that you would be happy to donate to Dogstar to help us with the GPS recording we do now ? they don't have to be new but they need to run Android software and have a screen that is at least 4.3 inches for the software to run . Models that we know would work include Galaxy S2 , S3 , S4 or HTC sensation but if you have something that you think might work please shout

We are very happy to pay postage

Thank you

Begging Squirrel

P.s Jayne have a great birthday