UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fine Findings

Jazz

ordered the new number plates yesterday... arrived today! not bad for £16 inc delivery

Yantan, we keep the sorn declarations, log books etc all in with the car handbooks... they live on top of the unit in the living room so we always know anything car connected is in there... bit much having 3 cars though Lol, i also keep all the receipts so when the cars get sold all the paperwork is together...plus if i ever need to order the same parts again i know who i got it off

can't decide on disinfectant fragrance.... bubble gum, cherry or lemon, not sure if the bubblegum will be a bit sickly

We have a filing cabinet Griff where all the important stuff goes and normally the logbook I needed would have been in there. However when I took the old car down to the dealer I got it out in case they wanted it but they told me to hang on to it until it was sold. When I brought it home I put it down somewhere instead of returning it to it's usual place and that's how it went missing. It'll turn up sometime when I'm not looking for it or have any further use for it :rolleyes:

Are you getting the disinfectant from a firm in Ireland? I can't remember the name but if it's the one I used to use then I found the bubblegum fragrance the best of all them.

it is glimmerman disinfectant i think, i was looking for the mistral one but it seems to have been discontinued, i can get 2 cherry and 2 bubblegum, 4 bubblegum or i can add some lemon ones in too if i want, just didn't want 20 litres of disinfectant that would leave me feeling sick Lol

I can guarantee your log book will turn up when it isn't needed...especially as you have paid for a new one

i am hoping my dad likes his new plates and hope the new log book arrives quickly from the dva, we were told about 10 days so maybe the end of next week.... hope it isn't when he is away as i can't alter his insurance for him

Spring is on the way, I love sunny days even if they are cold.

I need to lose some inches to fit into my bridesmaids dress...its so annoying being a perfect pear shape in a world where clothes are made for a different shape!!

Well done on the log book Yantan. I keep mine in my car!

I am also so hungry. I had soup for lunch and am definitely ready for my dinner now 😄

xxx

the gammon has been in the slow cooker all day, in veg soup which I haven't used before, it was really nice. asda gammon is much better than tescos

the scooter is home. wow, with new batteries, ill have to learn to control it. im going to my friends tomorrow so it will have a run out.

the stuff was picked up for the fundraiser so the living room feels empty, lovely

it is glimmerman disinfectant i think, i was looking for the mistral one but it seems to have been discontinued, i can get 2 cherry and 2 bubblegum, 4 bubblegum or i can add some lemon ones in too if i want, just didn't want 20 litres of disinfectant that would leave me feeling sick Lol

I can guarantee your log book will turn up when it isn't needed...especially as you have paid for a new one

i am hoping my dad likes his new plates and hope the new log book arrives quickly from the dva, we were told about 10 days so maybe the end of next week.... hope it isn't when he is away as i can't alter his insurance for him

Mistral is available on Amazon. It s called Odourfrresh

or direct

http://mistralie.co.uk/products/odourfresh-pet-disinfectant-standard

Marion - how long did it take for the log book to come back please?

I phoned for a replacement last Friday. They claim to have replacements to you within 3 - 5 working days and mine came on the 5th day but with a weekend in between.

Mistral is the cleaner I was thinking of! I only really liked the bubblegum fragrance. The pineapple was rank!

• Like 1

I feel your pain Mary - if a curvy bum is in at the moment, why don't they make clothes that fit us pear shaped ladies. Levis have even started to discontinue their curve id range. I did manage to get some jeans from their normal range that fit me ok though :)

Jessie has been speyed today, trying to keep her quiet and stop Walter dive bombing her is a bit of a challenge!

Gooster, plenty of time outs in the cat carrier for both of them.... better to do that then end up with the swelling that kota got and had to have drained...i will never forget that squeal

Thanks for the advise with the cleaner...bubblegum it is then, if they still make the bubblegum mistral... will head off and compare prices

Murtle, hope you manage to fit in your dress, perhaps an email campaign to levis should be orchestrated... i can't afford levis anymore but would send an email and complain if it will help you Lol

Jazz, you'll be off like a rocket on your scooter

They seem to have calmed down now. Walter is snuggled up next to me and Jessie is on the other chair. I have some metacam to give her for 5 days starting tomorrow. That could be interesting trying to get her to eat it!

Apparently they are replacing curve id with something else, hopefully it will be something that fits me just as well.

It's Ted's 11th birthday today. Can't believe he's 11! I remember him as a puppy like it was yesterday. He cried and snorted like a little pig all the way home :laugh:

Spring is on the way, I love sunny days even if they are cold.

I luff spring :pinkie: My favourite time of year :pinkie: Everything is growing now, so exciting :pinkie: I've bought loads of Daylilys and bright coloured Dahlias, so I'll have some lovely colour all summer long (spring's already covered with a zillion other flowering plants).

Thanks Marion :flowers: Garage bloke told me last night it would take 5 weeks :rolleyes:

Oh yes, moaning :tired: