UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April All Talking

Jazz

:GroupHug: :grouphug: Loobie.

Hope you can come back for a visit soon Sam :flowers:

Had to phone in sick today. The lurgy I mentioned on Sunday hit me hard this morning. I figured that unless I rest, it's only going to take longer to go. I hate letting people down, but I felt rotten. Have just woken up now.

Huge hugs Loobie. If there is anything we can do, shout. xxx

We were moving home tomorrow. Now we are not we are moving into, I have no idea...waiting for options as we have no floor and no bathroom. Removals are booked so everything is going into storage now.

xxx

Loobie (((hugs)))

Gooster, feel better soon

Murlte, good luck with tomorrow, hope you get something sorted out... i thought of you this morning when don't get done get dom was on, a lady was having insurance work done and it didn't go right and she was stuck in temporaryaccomodation for 3 years, he did get it sorted though, just as a useless fact, my aunty was on don't get done get dom last week when she got him to help with her dodgy kitchen carried out by tesco... he sorted that out too

Sorry to hear about your aunty's work but great it got sorted. I've not heard of that is it TV or radio?

3 years would be horrendous, we are planning on having an h'adventure and hoping it is for a few days. And I have a few days off work to relax and be on a course so hopefully twill all be good!

xxx

Loobie, hope things improve, thinking of you.

Gooster, hope you feel better soon.

My lovely auntie aged 88 next month was diagnosed with lung cancer a year ago, in addition to severe Parkinsons, the coeliac which she has had for years, osteoporosis, heart failure and chronic pulmonary obstruction from lesions in the lung. A lung biopsy was impossible as it would have collapsed the lung. She was told she would live a year at the most and was allowed funding for carers twice a day. She has now gone past the year, it appears she did not have cancer, just huge lesions which make it hard for her to breathe. So her funding has been withdrawn. She cannot wash, dress or walk unaided. Social workers and care agency are furious at the way she has been treated. Looks like a big fight with authorities, who are overlooking the fact that she would cost them much more if she was in residential care. I have said she can come to live here but she does not want to leave her home, and I don't see why she should.

:GroupHug: Loobie :GroupHug:

Owl, that's rubbish. Really hope it can be sorted quickly and your aunt can stay in her own home.

murtle, I hope your adventure is short and sweet :flowers:

I took Logan and Kia down to the field this morning so Logan could play fetch. He retreived once then spent 10 minutes chasing the crows back and forth - they really do tease him and seem to enjoy the game, swooping low to entice him and then rising just out of reach when he gets close. Kia was most put out that I wouldn't let her off lead to join in!

I was told id had a heart attack, got angina etc etc etc. I cancelled my life insurance id had over 10 years thinking they wont pay out .

then they told me oh, you havent got angina or had a heart attack, its the lung problems and an old heart problem thats putting you in hospital ....

Morning - well today is Vicky's due date no sign of Owen yet though, she's got a clinic appointment today so we'll know later how long over they will let her go. She was out walking Bruno last night trying to "walk the baby out" but it didn't work lol

Snow we took my sis-in-law for a fast drive over a very uppy downy road when she was due followed by a session on the swings in the park. She was so big and as she just brushes 5ft she wanted the baby OUT! My sister swears that cleaning windows brings on labour - it did for her all 4 times! Good luck to Vicky and I hope Owen shows up very soon :cheer:

I have little Miss Eve again today. I love her, I do but she runs me ragged - in a nice way though!

• Like 1