UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April All Talking

Jazz

Oh dear Owl, that does sound painful, please take care of yourself

we have rain..... groan, i have to walk the pup and i have CT scans today too, also need to ring my trainer and send my apologies for non attendance as i will never get back from the hospital in time to get the pup and go to training

walkies are done......... we got a bit wet! rang the trainer and apologised for our non attendance, just wondering if there is anyway around it..... it is good for the pup to go and focus on something and meet other doggies.

had my new landline phone arrive, as we had to start paying for 1571 i had the service removed and have got a phone with answer machine as i am fed up of the crap sales calls and trying to work out if i should answer the unavailable/ withheld numbers in case it is the hospital/doctors, i got it for £20 brand new and i have managed to set it up myself

Shoulder is improving, and we managed walkies in a very quiet deer-free place this afternoon, a track through fields where you rarely see anyone during the week. Now retired to bed for rest of day to read, listen to radio & iPlayer and generally slop around like a jellyfish.

Morning everyone!

Stayed at a premier inn at old trafford for the Manchester marathon at the weekend, yesterday morning myself and my friend came down for breakfast and the guy at the door asked if I was over 16...I said yes, then jokingly said of course not...he didn't charge me for breakfast as children eat free!! I am 37...running must make me look way to young 😄

• Like 1

Bonus Murtle!!!! it used to really annoy me as i didn't used to have any photo i.d so if i wanted to buy booze or go into a pub and got refused i used to have to go elsewhere which was a pain, now i have photo i.d i just smile and think how lucky i am

Morning Merledogs and Jazz

my lovely neighbour woke me up at 7am cutting his flipping grass, at least it wasn't the weekend, i can't believe that somebody can be so tight that they must cut their grass before the economy 7 electric cuts out..... i would give him a fiver towards his electric and get him to cut his grass later in the day!!!

It can be annoying it is why I have a picture drivers license now so I can prove my age after being declined for alcohol and a paper license not being acceptable...but 16... Oh my goodness!

7am is very anti social for cutting grass.

Had to chase the flaming insurance people again. We have 17 days left and no work had been done on the bathroom 😢

Who needs a gym when 4 ton of gravel is delivered first thing. Nearly killed me and Omar shovelling but the back garden is starting to take shape. Flagging to follow and some nice climbers and Im done. If I am still alive to appreciate it :happystrange:

ooo Murlte, that is not good at all is it? hope you get them sorted out

Helly, fancy coming and having a go at my garden? if you live of course!

had to call BT about my new handset, for some odd reason any number stored in my contacts list didn't show up.... so they said they would email me a reset guide after trying to talk me through it and it not working.... i waited and nothing and so i rang again, said it would be at least an hour and i have been out with the dog and checked my emails, there was nothing and i thought bl**dy typical, luckily i rechecked before calling them again and it was there and i have managed to reset the phone.... i can now see who i have called and at what time and who has called me instead of a time and blank space and i have just picked up my first message on my answer machine............ awesome!!!

Glad you got to training Griff :)

Hope you get things sorted Mary :flowers: And bonus for free breakfast :biggrin:

You'll be aching tomorrow Diane :)

Need to sort out the land rover insurance today - since I have swapped the no claims from the landy to the audi as of Thursday, the landy won't be insured. I have looked into 3rd party fire and theft cover, but that is stupid money (more expensive than fully comp). I don't need an annual policy, just a short term one until he sells :unsure: I could set up an annual policy and then cancel it when he sells, but as I have no no claims bonus now for the landy, the policy is expensive :rolleyes: I need someone to buy him today or tomorrow and then the problem is solved :unsure: