UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April All Talking

Jazz

I really don't care for tattoos but the one you are getting Griff really has me intrigued. The only reason I would remotely consider a tattoo is as a tribute to my soul boy, George, and using his ashes on my skin to do that kinda makes me want to go for it - even though I am 54.

I wish my tramadol would affect me like Dex and other animals I've heard about. It would make my day a little more tolerable.

I have just got over having Evie last week and she is coming to auntie Marion's day care again tomorrow. I need to get my pencil packing finished today - that's going to be a tall order - and then Evie proof the house as well as clean it as it's a tad embarrassing to pass her back with her socks and britches covered in dust and dog hair :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Yantan, age shouldn't matter... you really have to make sure it is something you really want and you can always have it put somewhere discreet and personal to you... if you had been closer to me i would have taken you to talk to Martin.. you can trot in there with a rough idea of what you want and that man can turn it into a beautiful one off masterpiece. I bet you must be knackered looking after the little one and as for dust and hair... well i believe it all helps the immune system... well that is my excuse for not being cleaning mad Lol

i am just about to attempt to shove another tablet down dex's throat.... wish me luck!!

I really don't care for tattoos but the one you are getting Griff really has me intrigued. The only reason I would remotely consider a tattoo is as a tribute to my soul boy, George, and using his ashes on my skin to do that kinda makes me want to go for it - even though I am 54.

I wish my tramadol would affect me like Dex and other animals I've heard about. It would make my day a little more tolerable.

I have just got over having Evie last week and she is coming to auntie Marion's day care again tomorrow. I need to get my pencil packing finished today - that's going to be a tall order - and then Evie proof the house as well as clean it as it's a tad embarrassing to pass her back with her socks and britches covered in dust and dog hair :rolleyes:

When mine were young I had a dalmatian. One morning I put navy trousers on my son. Within minutes the fronts on the legs were covered in white hairs. I didn't buy any more navy trousers.

• Like 1

I hope the tattoo has gone well griff :flowers: And how did the towels turn out?

I think I'm building up to a tattoo - I've wanted one for a while, but haven't been brave enough. I now know what I want, where I want it, and have someone local who can recommend a good tattooist, so now I just need to actually go through with it!

I hope the pencil packing is going well Yantan.

I'd like it to be 17.30 now - I've had enough of work for the day. Slept badly last night so I'd quite like to go home for a nap before dinner :sleeping_03anim:

• Like 1

the tattoo is fab!!!!! i have taken a photo but it is a bit crap and doesn't show it off too well as A i am left handed and had to use the camera in my right hand and B i have just washed it in red hot water and applied savlon so it is swollen but i will post it anyway... will get a better one when i am all healed. it is a nice feeling knowing that where i go my 2 best buddies go with me. Sophie, you can get numbing cream now so it doesn't hurt so much if you are worried about that, i personally never bother and have them all over the place and not once have i had to ask for a timeout... well my bum was a bit of an experience Lol

WP_20140403_003_zps6b9eb898.jpg

Nearly hometime now Sophie

• Like 1

Rain stops play, WI 80/4 in 13.5 ov. Sri Lanka 26 ahead on D/L.

in short if it carries on raining SL are in the finals !!!!

Sophie I hope its home time soon for you

Griff when I my Tattoo ( Dogstar Logo ) used tat wax and it was awesome http://www.amazon.com/Tattoo-Soothing-Balm~-Original-WAX~/dp/B002SUZQ3G/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

• Like 1

Lol, good luck with the cricket HLGS rather you than me!!!! i don't understand the game.

Thanks for the link, i only use savlon twice a day for the first 2 days then just wash it and pat it dry, this my 11th tattoo and all have been fine until now and hopefully this one will be o.k too although i have been warned about a small risk of infection

Hello everyone, lots of busy bees about I see.

Hope you got the pencil packing done Yantan.

Lovely tattoo Griff.

Hi Sam :-) I ordered a couple of things from your amazon wish list, I think I did it right. Though I have now lost the wish list again!

Hope you enjoyed your coffee meeting Jazz.

Black magic, definitely my way of thinking!

Hope you are having a nap now Sophie.

I am on the train on my way home!

Mxxx

Edited by murtle
  • Like 2

That's lovely Griff :)

I have a tattoo at the base of my back of a paw print :) I forget it's there sometimes :laugh:

I think I have a name for my Audi - Ana the Audi (as in Ana from the 50 shades books :wink: )

I don't understand cricket either :unsure:

• Like 1

Moaning :tired:

Timmy has also decided to stay in bed - can't blame him at this ungodly hour - but Beau got up with me :wub:

That tat is lovely Griff - been thinking about getting something similar done for Max/Milly but with butterflies and some leaves twining through. Can't decide where to have it though.

• Like 1