UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jeunesse

merledogs

glad to hear your day went well Merledogs and i am glad your boss has managed to put your mind at rest

Thanks HLGS, it is odd how the us don't need expiry dates... i would have expected the us to have been the ones mad keen on that

http://www.frontline.com/Pages/FAQ.aspx

frontline say the product does not expire , my Vet nurse friends say its the relevant countries laws that dictate if the product is sold with an expiry date , works well for us as we get a lot donated thats out of date but totally safe and useable

Hope poorly tummys are fully recovered :GroupHug:

Suzeanna - fingers crossed its nothing to worry about :GroupHug:

Have fun Jayne :wavey:

Glad yesterday went well Alex :flowers:

I'm wfh today - ariel man coming to fix the TV this morning, carpet fitters coming at some point, sainsbury's delivery this afternoon - its going to be all go here. Kongs are stuffed and in the freezer in an attempt to keep the dogs quietish while there are invaders in the house!

Good luck with the assessment Jazz :flowers:

TV is fixed :) Our satellite dish hasn't worked since the end of October - something got blown loose in stormy weather and we don't watch enough TV to have been bothered with getting it fixed any sooner. But the satellite dish is at the top of a large pole that is attached to the side of the house, immediately above our bed. It makes a right racket swaying in the wind, so we've had it replaced with a small light weight aerial which should make it much quieter :)

Happy holiday Jayne

Well done at work Alex.

Argh, OH is being a frustrating pain in the neck. He is just hearing what he wants to hear at the moment ans it is all negative! Yay for being back at home :-(

Hope poorly tums are better.

Thanks for that song Yantan, made me smile

xxx

Hope your OH soon cheers up Murtle...before you feel the need to slap him!

Glad things were fine at work Alex, you worry too much.

I've got an appointment for the mammogram, Tuesday 21st January. Thank the lord for the bus pass...it's two buses to get me to the Royal, and I've already got an appointment for a blood test on the 22nd, and the haematology clinic on the 24th! It would cost a fortune if I had to pay.