UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jeunesse

merledogs

That's annoying! It's like I get treated like an outsider as I don't have a bloke. We were chatting last night as my cousin is pregnant and due at the beginning of August. I said that I wouldn't want to have a kid at that time of year, and would plan to have one in October time. Mum then abruptly pointed out that I'd have to find a bloke first before I considered things like that :rolleyes: :angry: :laugh: I don't want kids for about another 5-10 years anyway (yep, am gonna be an ancient mum!), so I have a while to find a bloke and get married on a beach :biggrin:

• Like 1

ive been through married, single mum, now single with grown sons, and treated differently each time.

I dont know which bit it is, being sinlge, older or disabled, but I dont reall get invited anywhere now. It upsets me, but on the other hand, im happy just me and the dogs

• Like 1

Hope you can get a diagnosis for Nog, this has been going on for so long.

xx to Louie and the Archibald

Mum has survived pneumonia and yet another mini stroke and is sitting in a chair in the ward. Still needs help with food because her arms are too weak to manage cutlery, but I fed her a whole baked spud this eve. She was quite lucid and able to talk a bit. So she won't be going into residential care but will at some point be coming back home.

• Like 1

Hope mummy owl is feeling better soon :flowers:

Keeping everything crossed for your car Amy :)

I stayed at mum and dad's last night, when I was going to bed - I had the cheek to blow my nose when I was in the bathroom. I got a right earful off my dad for making noise :rolleyes: :angry: :laugh: It really annoyed me actually, as it wasn't as though I was making noise unnecessarily - I was just blowing my nose :rolleyes: I think I'm going to be spending a lot more time at my house in the future - it's not worth the hassle and earache :unsure:

It wasn't even a sneeze - it was a nose blow :laugh: It makes me laugh though as when I stayed there on Saturday night, mum fell asleep downstairs and left the tv, gas fire etc on. Dad woke up at 10 past 4, went stomping downstairs and then shouted at mum and went around slamming doors :rolleyes: At least I blew my nose when no one was asleep yet :laugh: