UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jeunesse

merledogs

Thanks guys :flowers:

I was going to buy a metal bedstead originally just to use while I save up for the bed I want, then it can go in the spare room.

The one I REALLY want is this one (if money were no object). However, I have seen some similar - one for £2k and one for £1500. I can't really justify any of those prices though and I feel if I buy one of the cheaper versions it will annoy me cos it won't be as beautiful. Still undecided so am going to carry on sleeping on my mattress on the floor until some inspiration comes to me :rolleyes:

That is one expensive bed :unsure: My bed is an ikea bed - super comfy and big :)

Early night in tonight, I called in at mum and dad's to see Charlie as it's his 14th birthday today :wub: They had made me some tea, but I was still home by 7.15. Am now curled up on the sofa watching Harry Potter :)

I was going to buy a metal bedstead originally just to use while I save up for the bed I want, then it can go in the spare room.

Still undecided so am going to carry on sleeping on my mattress on the floor until some inspiration comes to me :rolleyes:

Not sure where you are but I have a spare metal bedstead you could have which is currently under my spare bed!!! It is a double and I upgraded to king size - and the spare room has walnut veneer including headboard so cannot use it in there.

Morning :)

Left home at my usual weekday time, thinking that the M60 would be back to its usual car park status now most people are back in work. It was actually pretty quiet, so I arrived at work 30 mins early :rolleyes: :laugh: I don't even have a key so can't let myself in and make a brew :rolleyes:

Belated happy birthday to Charlie :elefant: :elefant:

Ruby's gone into work today even tho she is not supposed to be start back until the 6th. She says she can get stuff done with no one there to bother her and get her department all squared up for the new boss starting on Monday.

Alicia I'm sorry to hear your son didn't make it too see you :GroupHug:

I just remembered to change calenders! I have a Kerry Greyhounds calender and their January model is WOW! Fabulous photos throughout :wub_anim:

Archie has gone out for an hour and half's walk with our luffley stand-in DW - great value for a tenner :) He has her dog and a boarder, who he has met before and gets on with, for company.

I still have this chesty thing. I am very wheezy and short of breath at the least exertion but my asthma spray doesn't relieve it. I have a bit of a rattly cough but it's not constant and occurs only 2 or 3 times through the day. I was taking Covonia but gave up when that too wasn't having any effect. I think if it's no better by the start of next week I will make a doctor's appointment.