UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jeunesse

merledogs

Hope migraine cluster goes away, Sophie.

I am not the only one to deal with drunks who have no regard for their lives. On Christmas Eve my friend who lives in Hull went to midnight mass, and was walking home when she came across an elderly neighbour who had been celebrating to excess. He was lying passed out and hypothermic in wind and rain. It was very wild on the east coast on Christmas Eve, and if she had not decided to go to mass her foolish neighbour would not have seen Christmas Day.

Love those kitties.

• Like 1

Gorgeous cats Sam :wub:

It's my first day at my new regular locum day tomorrow :) it's going to be amazing only working till 12.30 :biggrin: I have to go to Next on the way home and collect my holiday clothes I ordered last night (I decided I needed another bikini :laugh: ), then am going to go to the gym and then stock up on food for Blue whilst I am away :)

I am looking for a holiday cottage around the Maesteg/Bridgend area for around 21st June for either a short break or week so if anybody knows of anything can you let me know please. MUST be properly dog friendly and allow my three (with fully enclosed garden). I've had a quick scan but there doesn't see to be an awful lot around that area or if there is, I'm not sure whether it's properly dog friendly or not. My cousin is coming home from NZ for a few weeks and although I could probably stay at my aunt's with her, there isn't a lot of room and her back garden isn't enclosed.

Thanks snow, but am looking for somewhere with an enclosed garden so the dogs can pootle about :flowers: Besides which I used to live in PT (or the public toilet as we used to call it :laugh:). Wouldn't mind Swansea over Mumbles end though so may look over that way.

Bloke just knocked on my door. He's doing some work for my neighbour and as he's in the area (blah blah) and do I want him to clean all the moss out of my guttering? So I tell him that I've only had the guttering put up just before Christmas. He bangs on about the amount of moss and it's cos of the trees, etc. So again I point out that the guttering was only put up literally just before Christmas. So do you want me to clean it out for you and put some stoppers in? That'll be a big fat NO you muppet cos the gutters aren't going to fill with shite in a few weeks :rolleyes:

RMF : Just watching Blackburn v City in the FA Cup. Rather like having BT Sport for nowt.

Afternoon all :) Have had a lovely first day at my new job in Didsbury :biggrin: It was amazing to finish at 12.30, instead of having to work till 5.30 :) Have been to collect my next parcel, pets at home and the horse feed shop. Am now at the gym! Feels like I haven't even been to work - I get the feeling that I am going to like this job :)