UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Thanks guys, Tom usually rings dad as he can speak to him during the day. Apparently Tom still isn't overly concerned about the time taken, and as he reminded dad, it has only been 5 days :unsure: He said sometimes small dogs can take their time to heal. Dad mentioned whether the catheter would be bothering him, and Tom said he doesn't seem worried about it at all :unsure: Am so worried that we have done the wrong thing :mecry:

Gooster, you love Ted... you did what you thought was right and the vets obviously agreed otherwise they wouldn't have operated on him, sending more good thoughts Teds way.

Jazz, hope your exchange gets approved

Merledogs, loooooooooove the paintwork! hope you get some paint to match up o.k

for anyone decorating Wilko online are doing 5 litres of pure brilliant matt paint for £10 (2x 2.5 l pots)

sorry to anyone i have missed

Morning. I am sitting in bed supping coffee with Archie by my side. It's going to be another cracking day weatherwise. The dw's had Archie out for most of the afternoon yesterday. He didn't come back until 6.30. He was all wet from a frolic in the lake with Sadie and as happy as Larry.

Alex I'm glad you got a decent sleep last night :)

• Like 1

I had the first of the senna pills last night in preperation for saturday, not much sleep. the pain! so have to have them every night, then the stronger one on friday

ill be glad when its sunday lol

have a nice safe day xxxx

Thinking of you, Jazz.

Hope Ted gets moving soon.

My poorly car is at last having diagnostics done. It's not the fuel pump as green Flag man thought. The fuel pump is working and has just dunked the lads with petrol :( so it's something else in the fuel system.

Oh, sorry to hear that Jazz. Hope they find and fix it quickly and easily.

Hope Ted improves Jayne. If he is like our cats they just lie down when they don't like something like a harness, they don't look uncomfortable or anything they just don't move. Hopefully when they take the catheter out he will want to move again more.

xxx

Morning.

I hope they find the source of the problem with your car quickly owl, and that its not too expensive to fix.

My OHs car is turning into a disaster. I didn't want him to buy it in the first place, but since getting it just a few months ago, he's spent over £3000 fixing various bits. Yesterday the gearbox went :mad: If it needs replacing thats it for the car, as it won't be worth shelling out any more money on it. Fingers crossed its just some cabling fault or something.

Oh Sophie your OH should have listened to you. I hope the car gets sorted - one way or another!

Alex how would you like to meet a fluffy cow on your walks? These are real cows not photoshopped ones.

TexasTornado--2--png_185643.png

JohnnyFootball-0232--2--jpg_185642.jpg