UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

Murtle, nip to asda or tescos... You will get a vest and shorts for about 10 quid, or grab some own brand jeans from the mens section and chop the legs off

Yantan, sorry your weather has turned grey

Dogs are now sulking.... They have had a bath... Not happy bunnies

ive cleared out the garden store, thrown stuff away, sold some garden ornaments and lewis' drawers. thats the removal men paid for if and when I move lol

I cooked all the potatoes yesterday so they are all portioned up, so have gammon with potatoes, peas and gravy for tea, cant wait

had to give trudy the hymlec manouvre again today

shes banned from treats ever again!

Glad Trudy is ok

Good you've managed to sit out Griff. How is your cousin getting on? Sorry you have to have a difficult conversation with your mum

Brilliant Marion

Hope you're feeling better Alex

I slept for 10 hours solid last night. Have cleaned kitchen and been doing gardening. So much to do out there. Fergus has been assisting with both. Scoobs is catching up on the many z's he missed last week while man making noise and disturbing him was here. Bracken is pottering about and every so often being told not to do things

Jacobean hopefully my mum will be ringing spain tonight so we will find out how he is doing, thanks for asking... glad the dogs have had a good day and how lovely they are able to assist you!

Jazz, you have been busy! sorry to hear Trudy choked again.

Merledogs... please take it easy

Yay! I have just won a £100 on a scratchcard! :pinkie: :pinkie:

Whoopee! Great news.

Well the 2 dogs, the cat and myself are soaking up some sun, I have slathered myself in factor 50 and have put a hat on too, can,then stay inside on a day like today!!!

Glad that you enjoyed the sunshine. I ought to be putting factor 50 on my face to stop horrid brown spots appearing on my skin, but I can't find anything that doesn't give me spots of the ordinary kind.

ive cleared out the garden store, thrown stuff away, sold some garden ornaments and lewis' drawers. thats the removal men paid for if and when I move lol

I cooked all the potatoes yesterday so they are all portioned up, so have gammon with potatoes, peas and gravy for tea, cant wait

had to give trudy the hymlec manouvre again today

shes banned from treats ever again!

Blimey Trudy, if you ever get the chance to have another treat, eat it really carefully!

OH came out with me and the dogs this morning, to take some decent photos to celebrate Fern having been with us a year.

1DX_1225m42_zps6dbdcf14.jpg

1DX_1200m42_zpse970534a.jpg

1DX_1059m42_zpsa7ed681b.jpg

• Like 1

awwww what beautiful photos of Fern, how old is she?? hmmmmm don't know of anything factor 50 but avon do a moisteriser with factor 25 in it, i have some that i have opened and tried a couple of times, if you want to pm me your address i will post it on if you want to try it..... i wnet back to the olay as it makes my skin glow but the spf factor isn't very high in the olay.

Morning everyone :)

Have had a busy weekend so far. A group of us went playing on segways and doing obstacle courses on them yesterday. It was hilarious and brilliant fun! We then had a picnic and games in the sunshine. Afterwards we went for food in Wetherspoons in Macclesfield and moved onto a pub for a few drinks. The pub was a bit weird as the landlady was a bit funny about who she allowed in, and begrudgingly let us in, but told us to sit in the corner :laugh: We didn't sit in the corner, but pushed 2 tables together in the middle of the pub and joined in with the karaoke :biggrin: We reckon it was a gay pub, as there were lots of gay people in it. Goodness knows how we got in there though, as not one of us is gay :laugh: