UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

Had a nice walk with the mutts.

Then spent the last couple of hours sawing up what was left of the pergola and cutting up at least a dozen large boxes, then took them to the tip. Got back and realised that I had missed a few boxes :rolleyes: but cut those up small and put them in the recycling bin. I have reclaimed my drive :pinkie: Now I can put more plants on it :laugh: No, not new ones, some of the others which are blocking the top and bottom patios.

ETA: Not the front part of the drive, but the main part of the drive which runs from the double gates where the front of the house is right along to the back of the house.

I have left the metal poles which held up the pergola on the front drive, so hopefully they will grow legs and walk into the back of a passing truck.

Edited by merledogs

Sounds fun Jayne.

Glad walk made you feel better San.

Sandy is adorable

Got soaked in garden cutting grass and de-nettling/weeding. Carried on and got an area cleared. Only came across 2 frogs today. Came in and had a shower to warm and dry off. Have been cleaning more stuff to put back into kitchen. I have taken pics. Don't know where the doo da is that puts them onto comp.

Get lost Sandra :nahnah: What are you feeling low about? The pup situation with your mum? Have a :GroupHug: for whatever it is.

Sun is still out :D

Dunno really, have just been pretty flat for a while and our boss at work is a knob which doesn't help :mad:

The dogs are my bright spot :luvlove: