UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

I'll bet getting that exam behind you will be a weight of your mind Michelle. I hope you get excellent results :)

Alex what are you like!

It's grey and drizzly here - not the weather we were promised this weekend at all. Ruby has decided to cancel her and Archie's camping trip. In any case it's too busy with the bank holiday crowds who have been annoying her today when she too Archie for a walk. We always seem to get numpties on a bank holiday. There's been a warning gone out for people to keep their dogs under control after three cases of sheep having been run down :mad: :banghead:

Good luck with the exam Jacobean... enjoy your gardening

Merledogs...you have a serious plant addiction

Yantan, sorry archies trip got cancelled and that you have numpties around you... my parents just got back from newby bridge and that had to go near windermere.... my mum said it was awful.... compared to how it used to be and they got charge £4.50 for an ice cream and a magnum!! they said the hotel they stayed at was lovely though

Griff I hate it when businesses rip people off like that. There's all too many around here willing to that because of the high number of tourists. Their attitude is "if you don't like it take a hike there are plenty more behind you".

I'm pleased your parents had a lovely stay at the hotel. At least there are a fair few hotels and guest houses that care and get it right round here :)

Sorry Archie's camping trip was cancelled Marion :flowers:

Am sure you will get great results in your exam Michelle :)

I definitely think there needs to be a plant buyers anonymous group for Alex :laugh:

Good luck with the packing Jazz :flowers:

Have had a reasonable day today, took all 4 dogs to hydro, then went to the garden centre for a hot chocolate and a slice of cake :) Am at the gym now. :) Mr G is working but hasn't been outrageously flirty today, just friendly so far. :)

dn6aVGSl.jpg

Run free Toby-Joe

I need to buy some planters and some plants - I feel a trip to the garden centre is imminent. I did manage to pick up some reduced price plants at tesco this morning, which I've planted out front. Fingers crossed these do better than the last lot.

Agility all day tomorrow - will be leaving by half 7, and not home until 9 pm!

Morning :)

Good luck with the run Murtle. I agree that families are nicer if they are simple, I can't see mine working out that way anytime soon though. Hope today doesn't go too badly for you.

Today is eradicate the baby sycamores day, which sounds mean but they are the least suitable tree for urban gardens!

Run free, Toby-Joe. What a handsome puss x

We are now sleeping over at mums which is quite tiring but we get a bit of sleep in the day here as well. I am there for about 10 and have to get mum out of bed a couple of times during the night, then again at 6.30 before we go home. Will see how this works out over the next few weeks. If she ends up needing someone to be awake all night then we will have to think about residential care. She sleeps very well but is incontinent at night :(

Wispa is very unsettled there as some animal is frequenting mum's garden which she is really worried about. She doesn't bark, but is on edge and constantly sniffing and looking around for it. She has usually been fine there, so whatever it is has been there quite recently. Anything which is big enough to alarm Wispa and is capable of clearing the 5 ft panel fencing at the back where its trail comes in ... ahem. Could be the blighter whose prints we found in the snow in Jan 2011.