UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

Run free Toby :lily:

Well, in the last few days I have managed to write my van off and yesterday had a bad fall and hit the patio head first and have the most wonderful shiner! Looks like I have overdone the purple eyeshadow :cool2:

Run free Toby :lily:

Well, in the last few days I have managed to write my van off and yesterday had a bad fall and hit the patio head first and have the most wonderful shiner! Looks like I have overdone the purple eyeshadow :cool2:

cripes , hope you are okay or as okay as its possible to be currently

morning all

back to making calls today, makes a change lol

hope your ok sheila xx

I am totally amazed that you cannot simply downsize council accommodation when there is such a dire need for larger properties. I hope you are finally able to speak with someone with the ability to help you today

Yantan , I think chaining your bin sounds like the only option , Griff remind me never to get on your bad side........

Hope you are ok Sheila :GroupHug:

Does your bin have your house number on it Marion? Maybe the tourists think they can use any bin?

Glad you have had a fab holiday Sam, I still think the A380 is an amazing plane - whenever it flies over I just look and think wow!

Hope you get some answers today Jazz :)

Day off today, got my evil abs class in 40 mins then have a long list of things to do, but am going to try and have a hack out on Blue this afternoon :)

Its my pearl wedding anniversary today - 30 years!! I'm still having a hard time believing it it doesn't "seem" like 30 years have passed but the amount of life we've experienced together means it has to be, but I don't feel 30 years older. Rob bought me a Clogau gold bracelet called "tenacity" LOL its inscribed 'The horizon is only the limit of our sight'. I got him some Penderyn Whisky and we're going out for a meal on Thursday evening.

• Like 2

Happy Pearl wedding anniversary Snow and Mr Snow :beerchug: :flowers: :elefant:

Jayne yes our bins are very clearly marked with our full address and there's no mistaking their ours, especially where they stand outside our house. It's just feckin knob tourists who don't give a stuff about the local residents. We get lots of nice visitors but its always the bad ones you remember.

Well today is glorious again weather wise though it was definitely not forecast. I hope it keeps up.

Sam are you coming home for a visit at the end of the next 6 months in Sri Lanka?

Happy Anniversary!

Houndwoman, do take care and don't do anything else. Except maybe wrap yourself in some bubble wrap.

We had a more relaxed night at mum's. The garden prowler is not the unwelcome visitor of 2 years ago who was definitely of the big cat variety. There have been panther sightings from time to time in Worksop area though I think most of those illegally released have now turned up their toes. I am sure Wispa would be a lot more scared if it was one of those. We came across a panther kill in a forest in Wales, and Wispa was flat on the ground shaking. I let Wispa check out mum's garden again last night and what is coming over the panel fence now she is telling me is ordinary moggy, but what is coming through the other neighbour's fence and poking round the garden along all the fence bottoms is something she is unfamiliar with. She certainly objects to it and thinks it should be seen off, but she is less upset than she was. I am wondering if it may be a ferret.

Hope Jazz gets a solution today or at least a way forward.

Edited by owl

I've just had to have words with Archie about his language. He was in the garden with his snout stuck through the fence swearing at Belle, one of the cats from next door, who gives not a fig about him. She sits on her garden table doing her nails with a bored look on her face and tells him "whatever". He's gone up to bed to sulk.

• Like 1

I waited till 9.05 and she hadnt rung, so go onto the nice secretary of the head of housing. shes ringing back today with an appointment for next week to see the main man face to face.

My naughty fingers couldnt wait, and have emailed a letter to the local paper