UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

:laugh: I would have thought driving a landy would be a man magnet - definitely need to borrow Owl's Scooby :laugh:

Last night when I left the gym there was a bloke stood watching me get into my landy, he was young (ish) but it was dark :rolleyes:

When I went to the gym last night, Mr G was there, now I wasn't expecting to see him yesterday, I was expecting Mr Grumpy, and had planned to make fun of him after Wednesday's aqua fit class. However Mr G, whilst still friendly and a bit flirty, he wasn't as forward as he was on Tuesday :) The situation with Mr G kind of reminds me of the Olly Murs song Troublemaker - if you listen to the words, it describes Mr G to a T!!!

• Like 1

Gooster why not get chatting to other members instead of the staff ? You have said you have lots of confidence now to talk with people which is great , Am sure you will find other people who would love to meet new people but maybe they are too shy to start a conversation. At our ex gym they did member quiz nights and team things that you could join , do they have anything like that at yours ?

I have never heard the song but Mr G can't be a troublemaker unless you let him ! Stop giving him space rent free in your head

Sam " now channeling her mother direct" Squirrel

hb

Last night when I left the gym there was a bloke stood watching me get into my landy, he was young (ish) but it was dark :rolleyes:

That may be something else entirely, especially in the dark, so just be careful missus.

I was a bit nervous to be going back but had a really warm reception and took me half an hour to get from one end of the office to the other cos I was getting stopped for chats and hugs :wub:

• Like 3

oh no poorly murtle :(

I have been laid lowish with a cough cold bug type thing since I arrived in Australia and am refusing to let it beat me BECAUSE I AM ON MY HOLIDAY but its a close run thing ! my symptoms include sore throat , sneezing , coughing and at night I am freezing and literally shaking with cold but Mark says I am burning hot , oddly don't get that in the day !

Blimey Sam, can a chemist prescribe something? Is it that point where you relax and all the gremlins come out to play?

I am wondering if I have conjunctivitis? My eye is slightly red but has the grungy ick stuff in the eye lashes! Bleugh.

Is your eye itchy as well Murtle? If it is conjunctivitis, go and see either your optician or pharmacist and they can sort you out with some drops :) If you are a contact lens wearer, leave the lenses out :flowers:

Don't worry about people spying on me Alex, I can yell pretty loudly if needs be and the gym is in the middle of a residential area, so lots of people are about :flowers:

Hope you are feeling better soon Sam :GroupHug:

Thanks for the advice Sam, they don't really have any member social occasions. I will occasionally chat to other members, mainly those who do my classes, but most of them are girls!

One of my friends goes to a pub quiz on a Thursday, might tag along to that. I like pub quizzes, but the one I go to is the one that my mum runs, which isn't exactly ideal when it comes to meeting someone!