UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

Told you so Alex. Now get believing in yourself missus. You are an asset to that company and they know it.

Hope the physios have been to see your mum but have been there so many times with false promises Owl.

Have you spoken to your MP Jazz?

Not getting chicken pox or something are you Gooster?

• Like 1

Pet Supermarket have an offer on - if you spend over £79 you save £10. Use the code AP10ORD79AS at checkout. It's part of the savings thing I get through work but should hopefully work for others. I have just stocked up on bags of Arden Grange cos it would be rood not to.

Zooplus have some offers on too - linky to voucher codes.

I have spoken to my MP. hes had a couple of emails from them, but saying what they are doing for me and what I can bid on. all not helping.

The top man has been back to me, said he has passed on my points, and hopes to get answers tomorrow

if not what I want to hear ill go to the local papers

• Like 1

Physios came to see mum his morning as promised, then said they could not assess her because she was sent to Doncaster with suspected stroke even though the medics now say it wasn't one. The physios at the Doncaster stroke unit who worked with her were neurophysiotherapists and therefore she has to be assessed by a neurophysiotherapist at Worksop, not an ordinary one. Nurses seem to be as fed up with this as I am. Mum is feeling low because she is not allowed out of bed to sit in a chair. As a result of spending a needless week in bed, her muscle tone is dropping.

Neurophysiotherapist coming tomorrow morning.

Edited by owl

Good luck Jazz, a rotten situation x
Owl, glad an appointment is sorted. Remember James who had the motorbike accident? It was a couple of weeks after discharge before he got a physio appointment - they were short staffed. James has just been told he can begin to weight bear on the smashed leg and his arm has recovered enough to use crutches. He was ecstatic about having his first proper shower the other day as he has no cast or dressings & he could get upstairs on his bum.
Enjoying the return of Wi-Fi but at the same time not pleased about the addiction! ;)

• Like 1

ive just rung the insurance company as mouses renewal is through. thats the first person EVER to reduce the price! as mouse hasnt had any claims, shes done that. ill talk to her when trudys comes up

well thats a good start to the day!

• Like 1

buddyboy - sorry, missed your post. Perhaps indeed we can meet up for a dog walk on a future holiday. As time goes on hopefully when we are at WagTails House we will spend less time doing jobs and have more free time. We are still adding things at the house which we have only had since last November and making it even nicer than it already is.

• Like 1