UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

Jazz, i was thinking along the same sort of lines... surely they have a duty of care to you? i would deffo try and get your MP to apply a bit of pressure

Merledogs, i totally read that as you had been up some alpines Lol

Suzeanna, i am totally gullible lol, bargain plants!

Lil Angel.... hope you are off somewhere warm

Murtle, feel better soon

Dragged my dad to town for an hour, he was losing the will to live and i was just exhausted so we called it a day and came home, managed to dodge the rain too!

oooooooooooo how fab Lil Angel, are you going to visit Sam and mark??? as for the wiper blades, they are quite easy to do but can be fiddly little feckers some times.... my mate took 3/4 hour to do his!

Wow Amy! That is fabulous :biggrin: One of my friends has just come back from there and had an amazing time! Are you visiting Sam and Mark? When do you go?

I hate doing wiper blades too - usually get my dad to change them for me :)

Have just taken Shara and Ted to hydro - they both did really well :)

Going out in a bit as dad is changing his car, going from a landy disco 3 to a defender 110. He has seen a nice one, but he wants me to see it before he decides on it. They went all the way to Chester yesterday to see one, phoned up before to check they still had it and that it was in good condition, they said it was, so they went there. When they got there, it turned out the car in the picture wasn't the car for sale, and the one for sale was really rusty and tatty. Dad was not a happy bunny :rolleyes:

We've only booked flights so far. Would love to be able to visit Sam & Mark and also Waggy :wub:

Last set of wipers I ended up having to ask my neighbour for help as I couldnt do them so for £2.99 to get Halfords to do it was a much better bet lol.

Mark is going to email you :) where else are you planning to visit ? I recommend getting the rough guide to Sri Lanka as it has so much good information

My very random facts are

Its been 38 degrees here today

i had tea and cake with a Monk

I have a injurged polecat in a crate downstairs

• Like 1

well i wouldn't know what would be most exciting.... hot weather, tea and cake with a monk or getting to see a real life pole cat!!!

just spent an hour faffing with this flippin laptop, not even a year old and i want to smash it up!!! bl**dy chrome decided to play silly sods and gave me an error message which meant i had to delete a folder which in turn deleted all of my passwords and browsing history... thank fully i could sync the passwords from my old netbook as i couldn't remember them Lol

Very exciting Amy xx

I love your comment griff and I totally agree I couldn't rank them either!

Jazz, i am no expert in this new law but you would need to get someone to look at all the details of your case to see if there is anything they could do. Unfortunately, from what you have said there seems to be a lot Of other people in a similar situation. If they won't pay for changes to be made to a new property, but are giving adapted properties to people who don't need them you may be able to challenge them through the press if not legally. xxx

Morning working this morning hopefully I can start to get a bit of a handle on what it is I'm supposed to be doing.

Spent most of yesterday faffing about with mobile phones, I've never used anything but a dumb phone on payg but mine was about to give up the ghost so I figured if I was ever going to get a modern phone now was the right time. So I've gone for a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on contract took me most of the day just to figure out how to work the flipping thing lol Missed several calls because I couldnt figure out how to answer them :blush: same with texting - could write a text but for the life of me couldnt figure out what the send icon was :rolleyes_anim: think I've now got the hang of that. I've probably got "too much phone" for what I will end up using it for but I couldn't resist lol

Snow I have got a Samsung Galaxy Note - an earlier version of yours - and I have had it switched on about 4 times in the 18 months or so that I have had it. I did teach myself how to use it but seeing as it's yonks since I last used it I will have forgotten if ever I come to use it again :rolleyes_anim: I hate mobile phones. I love all other technology though! Good luck with work today.

It's nissin down here just as it did yesterday. It was so nice to get a couple of weeks of fine weather. I just hope that wasn't our summer.

Planted my three clematis (one montana and two "ordinary" ones, and painted the rest of the doorstep, all by 8.30! Also done two lots of washing, though I don't think I'll risk hanging them outside as the clouds are gathering. RMF...black doorstep paint is very hard to get off your fingernails, I look as if I haven't cleaned my nails for months :D Now I just have to remember to go out of the back door when I take Rosie for her walk.

Dyl was a bit whimpery on Saturday, less so yesterday, but the nurse at the vet's said it can take 48 hours to get anaesthetic out of the system, he's eating fine and no dribbling or discharge from his mouth so I think he's ok. We see the vet tonight anyway for his post extraction check up.

My daughter was fed up (aren't we all!) with our cold damp weather, so as she had five days holiday left and her OH didn't, on Saturday she took herself off to Lanzarote for the week. I got a text from her earlier saying how hot and sunny it is, and she's spending the day by the pool. You can go off some people! :mad:

I'm glad Dylan seems to be on the mend Suzeanna. I hope the vet will be pleased with his after-op check up. Good on your daughter!

I've just had some blood drawn from me and handed over a urine sample as part of my diabetic check-up. I'm back to see the nurse for the results in 2 weeks time. I got a start when she asked if the 29th of April was OK for me - that means we will be nearly into May, the 5th month of the year. Where in feck has the time gone since Christmas!!