UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March' Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Sorry for being pants and not making it Sam. I am still writing my assignment :-( gutted as I really enjoyed the shows before with you and Mark. Sorry xxx

No worries :)

we were laughing today remembering the hook the duck game we had at Peckham Rye , I think all 3 of us couldn't stand up straight for 2 days after that !

Glad to hear James is home, i always feel so much better getting home from hospital

glad to hear you raised some money HLGS..... i am doing o.k thanks, my health is cack anyway so as long as i wake up each morning i am pretty chuffed Lol

my mum has been told no clot but inflammation of the pleural lining , they managed to take some blood today and the lad who is a 1st year dr forgot to release the tornoqet (sp) so there was blood everywhere and then he covered himself in blood after doing the wash through of the cannula!!

i think i am going to kill my cat... just caught him eating chicken bones. he has done it before and was fine so now he will be kept in for the next 2 days to ensure everything is coming through as it should be and he will be so bad tempered about not being allowed out... i feel sorry for the dogs..... he will be so mean to them!

Excellent, glad it has gone Alex.

Hope you enjoyed hour 1 lady concert Loobie.

Hope your aunt and mum are improving owl.

Glad to hear your friend is improving Whizzie, especially if you don't have a friend that regularly comes round with biscuits for the dogs!!

Griff hope your mum is on the mend.

...and I can't remember anything else but hope what I have said is right!'

It is cold here, I thought we were past the below minus weather temps, but apparently not :-(

Thank you, mum is going home tomorrow and auntie is much better. The reason she was so poorly is that the gluten free meals provided by the hospital were making her ill. They come in as ready meals from an outside caterer and there must have been gluten contamination from utensils or something. She will be moving to a rehab hospital in the next few days to have intensive physio.

I came back very late by coach on Friday and fortunately decided to spend night at mum's house before driving home. Discovered that central heating had packed in, so was there yesterday with engineer who has sorted it out.

Someone has kindly sent me some vitamins with an unsigned note :)

Glad your mum and auntie are doing better Owl :flowers:

Hope your mum is doing ok Griff :flowers:

Alex, me thinks you need to sit down with a brew and put your feet up :)

Old sofa has been removed. Had no joy with freecycle/preloved, so had to call a local removals bloke to remove it. He is taking it to the tip :( There was nothing wrong with it, apart from it being really chintzy and not to my taste, seems such a shame that it has gone to the tip, but with my new one arriving tomorrow, had ran out of options :(

On a positive note, new sofa is arriving between 8am and 12pm tomorrow, so at least I can get the sofa and then have the rest of the day sitting on it :biggrin:

Have taken the dogs to hydro today, Charlie loved it, he went first, then after he had done and Shara was swimming, he kept trying to jump back in! Ted wasn't too impressed, but if it helps his legs, he will have to cope with it!

lewis got back from australia yesterday morning, he had a few hours sleep, then has done his bit and sorted his room out. the stuff he didnt want went for fundraising, rubbish is in the bin, so tomorrow hes getting the room packed. then hes going home for a rest lol

ooo yes, wise fugees

Im looking at either the VW up! or polo

the up! is smaller, but the polo looks nicer inside, but the up would be easier to clean

has anyone got either of these to tell me the good and bad points please?

im going for a test drive this week

ta

Evening - I've had a busy weekend, and haven't kept up, but glad to hear the owl family is doing a bit better, and that James is improving.

I spent today at a local agility show - it was Kia's first competition. On the whole she did very well - lots of zoomies, and she only actually did one jump in one of her runs, but the other two had decent bits. She was jumping a height higher than she does at training, so I was really pleased. And it didn't hit me til I was on my way home that the person who had the mis-fortune of queuing next to me and a very noisy Logan, and who had dogs called Glen and Molly was probably sanrossscot from here. So if I'm correct, then it was nice to meet you, and I hope you're migraine is better.

• Like 1