UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March' Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Yay.... Bye Bye sofa....... and the chair will soon be keeping it company!!! sorry to hear that m&s took Maxs policy payment but good to hear they will refund, must have been a difficult call to make

HLGS yep ....... i reckon that would be a long dress job

£2.05 a pint!!!!!!! deffo a bargain

Alex, contact ocado and complain. In my limit experience of them their customer service was really good. A few quid off your next order would be nice!

I am back home and forgotten what I have just read, that's what happens when you stare at spreadsheets all day :-(

Hope Whizzie has a nice break

Glad the sofa has gone :-)

Yes a dress Sam, doesn't have to be floor length!! Being inquisitive we obviously need to know why a squirrel would be going to a black tie event though!!!

Yes you should murtley. Take yourself to one side and give yourself a good talking to :laugh:

Chair has also gone :partytime: Apparently they took so long coming back because they had to take the door off to get it into the house.

Anyway, feels like a weight off my shoulders and my living room looks massive! Table and chairs will be next.

I've got my mushrooms stuffed with garlic and cream cheese and covered in parsley crumb in the oven. Feet up for the rest of the night.

Edited by merledogs

Yes a dress Sam, doesn't have to be floor length!! Being inquisitive we obviously need to know why a squirrel would be going to a black tie event though!!!

I have been shortlisted for an animal welfare award , bloody great surprise as stuff like that never happens to Squirrels AND I was in the bath when they rang and grabbed the phone off window ledge thinking it was my mum and had to stay reaaaally quite so the nice lady didn't hear the water splashing

Mark has to hire a tux , I have a suitable dress I think ( long evening dress one )

I have never been to a black tie event so I may need some pointers

Thanks for the congrats folks :)

Sorry in my black tie excitement I forgot to say congratulations , do you have any more to do ?

• Like 1

Congratulations to Michelle and Sam. Sam, never make a vague request for pointers. Be warned by what happened to me! The powers that be may be listening and may send you some, and you really don't need them at a black tie event because they will shed all over your evening clothes and drool at the food.

Glad all furniture for collection has finally left the building.

We climbed a volcano yesterday, in blazing sunshine, in Leicestershire! England is full of surprising places, which I would never know about if some pesky dog hadn't gone awol there. Bardon Hill has a view which encompasses one twelfth of England and Wales. Must go back some time on a very clear day with telescope.

Sam, never make a vague request for pointers. Be warned by what happened to me! The powers that be may be listening and may send you some, and you really don't need them at a black tie event because they will shed all over your evening clothes and drool at the food.

I will remember this sound advice that if I get all nervous and flustered at the event :)

Mark is hoping to look like James Bond in his Tux ( Daniel Craig not Roger Moore ) I am just hoping to not look like an transvestite in my frock :ph34r:

We climbed a volcano yesterday, in blazing sunshine, in Leicestershire! England is full of surprising places, which I would never know about if some pesky dog hadn't gone awol there. Bardon Hill has a view which encompasses one twelfth of England and Wales. Must go back some time on a very clear day with telescope.

you and Wispa should write a book of places you have visited whilst tracking lost dogs , I think it would be a best seller :)