UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March' Mad Mumblings

merledogs

you and Wispa should write a book of places you have visited whilst tracking lost dogs , I think it would be a best seller :)

Perhaps we should, if we wrote plenty about country parks and places of historic interest and skimmed over the many treks round the backs of identical industrial estates. I could write a Michelin Guide to the council tips and recycling centres of England but I doubt if it would get much interest.

Moaning.

cripes your up early are you okay ?

Morning. What a miserable day out - its horrid and wet and grey here :(

its awful here as well , yuck

Perhaps we should, if we wrote plenty about country parks and places of historic interest and skimmed over the many treks round the backs of identical industrial estates. I could write a Michelin Guide to the council tips and recycling centres of England but I doubt if it would get much interest.

I would buy it :)

no mail, but im still stupidly excited, wonder why?

if anyone tells you that you wont be charged bedroom tax if the smallest room is under 70 square feet, its not true, ive checked

you know you wise fugees that use slow cookers? when you say you put rice or pasta in, do you put it in straight from the packet, dry?

cripes your up early are you okay ?

Not as early as yesterday when I was up at 3.30. Not sleeping very well at the moment, so am falling asleep early and then waking up early :tired:

My living room looks positively cavernous.

Finished the first draft of a 114 page contract today. No doubt there will be zillions of amendments before it gets to its final form, but at least the first bit is done.

you know you wise fugees that use slow cookers? when you say you put rice or pasta in, do you put it in straight from the packet, dry?

I put in dry

Not as early as yesterday when I was up at 3.30. Not sleeping very well at the moment, so am falling asleep early and then waking up early :tired:

its dreadful when sleep gets out of whack , I get jet lagged when I fly back to the UK and I end up awake very early

hope you get a better night tonight

Saw mum this evening. She has stopped being feisty with me but is still more alert and chatty than she has been for well over a year. She was watching TV with interest and following stories on the news.

Aunt meanwhile says her rehab hospital, Finchley Memorial, is like a 5 star hotel. She isn't worried about getting accidental gluten now as the chef has been to see her and she is confident that he really understands the dangers. The other hospital had all meals prepacked from a catering contractor. She is getting on well with the doctors and physios also. They have free TV there, it was £6 a day at the other place.

A chapter per dog? I have lost count. Will need to work back through Doglost site and remind myself which ones we tracked. I don't think we have hit 3 figures yet but it could well be around 50. I have got all this year's as I have a separate diary for them.

• Like 1