UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Sibilant Susurration

merledogs

Lovely day yesterday where we managed to get down to beach at Ogmore. Expected it to be packed as kids still off and nice weather but it was really quiet. Louie had a riot running around with the other dogs and playing ball.

Busy bee today. Been to do a homecheck in forest of dean and them up to near Cheltenham where one of our supporters was having a stand for Oldies Club. Louie came 3rd in most appealing eyes. Was nice to go to show and not be the one manning the stall for a change.

Louie was robbed! Third, third - look at those eyes, he should have got first!

We've got a couple of collared doves who hang about in our garden and next door's - they are Archie's arch nemesis. He hates them! All the garden birds cost me more to feed than Archie does and what do they do by the way of thanks? s*** all over my car!

Never saw sight nor sound of Brangelina yesterday, which was just as well as Archie spent most of the day, after his walk, asleep on my bed. He would not have been pleased to have been woken up to give paw prints to lesser mortals.

I've bought from them lots of times Maz and they are pretty good :flowers:

I have a ton of cleaning to do today cos the BT man is coming tomorrow. Seeing as he's going to be rooting about by the skirting boards, I thought I'd best have a proper clean down there. Let's just say the spiders have made themselves very much at home :rolleyes:

Afternoon. How on earth is it 3pm already??

Louie was indeed robbed. Everyone knows how mesmerising those eyes are. Maybe the judge didn't dare look properly

Went out to a neighbours last night yes you read that right I went out (one of the chaps Martyn goes out with on a Friday). He had rustled up lots more from around the close and some of his friends. We all sat in a tent effort in his garden and it made a change.

Sun has showed itself, hope the grass is drying out, so am tootling off into garden to sort some more of it out.

• Like 1

Louis should have won!!!!!!!!

Merledogs, thanks for letting me know it is a young wood pigeon..... i did try looking on the net but didn't do a good Job....... as for bt men, my dad was one for 28 years, he had to go into some shocking places so a few cobwebs wouldn't have bothered him!

yantan, i get my bird food in bulk from vetuk at the same time as i order my dog food, the order is over £29 so i get free delivery.....only way i can afford to feed the birds is buy seed in bulk.

Jacobean, glad you had a good evening.

lovely sunny day here, been to see my nan and have now seen all of my dads brothers and sisters...which i didn't really want to do but well it is done now. nan is sedated and they think within the next 24-48 hours she should pass away, i stroked her hand and told her i was going and kissed her forehead and her mouth moved so i think she can hear, all of us were sat round laughing and joking so if she can hear at least it isn't crying she can hear....although i a sure she would have told her kids off with some of the exploits they used to get up to lol

ok peeps, need legal bods please

last year when mother died, my 3 siblings decided all the money would go to charity, I asked for my share and havent been spoken to since .the woman dealing with the money says its ready. Ive just asked for my share,we shall see. as everyone has slated me, I might as well push for it if I can. there wasnt a will,so what is my legal stance please?

ok peeps, need legal bods please

last year when mother died, my 3 siblings decided all the money would go to charity, I asked for my share and havent been spoken to since .the woman dealing with the money says its ready. Ive just asked for my share,we shall see. as everyone has slated me, I might as well push for it if I can. there wasnt a will,so what is my legal stance please?

The estate should be divided equally among the children. Each person would have to individually sign over their share to charity.

As you have not done so you should receive your share.

• Like 2

my nan is gone, she went peacefully but we didn't make it in time to be with her. i stayed with nan and her sister whilst they cleaned her and changed her nightie and made her look more comfortable. i am glad she isn't suffering anymore and true to form trying to get them to sort an undertaker out what an effin nightmare, they were dithering so my dad made the decision and already comments have been made...... thankfully in the next week or so i will be shot of the lot of them!!!!