UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August's Audacious Ambles

merledogs

Came home to a big poohey pile in the middle of the living room - big, huge!!

In the four hours I've been away JackDaniel discovered I hadn't shut the pantry door properly and he's been having a looksee and a chew.

Big HUGE!!

i must shut the pantry door

i must shut ..................................................................................... :)

Ewww, big pooey piles :sick01:

I went to Pets at Home earlier today and they had squeaky balls on sale so I bought one for each of them. I am shortly going to bluddy desqueak them :rolleyes: Taff just thinks that Kong tennis balls are THE best thing in the world ever cos they combine his two favourite things - a tennis ball and a squeak!

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

Ha! Squeaky toys and Archie are synonymous. He loves them. We are able to indulge him with them more since George went to the Bridge - squeaky toys made him nervous.

Archie's got two favourites - Billy buffalo, who arrived here with my American pal, and a giant cupcake that Secret Santa Steph sent last Christmas . Sometimes he plays with them both together squeaking both in quick succession. You can be sitting reading, watching telly, eating your dinner whatever when the cupcake is thrown at you with the force of missile being shot from a bazooka. That's Archie's way of telling you to "please to throw it for me mum" I'd put money on it that even someone with the stamina of an Olympic athlete would give up long before Archie thought the game was over. But we luff him all the same :)

• Like 1

glad the dentist went well Snow and it wasn't a painful experience.

Loo, i hope you remember to shut the pantry door ....... and JackDaniels tum soon settles

Merledogs...... my 2 agree Kong tennis balls are the best!!!!!! even when the squeak has gone it is fab fun!

Tesco were late delivering...... so we got the delivery refunded! wasn't a bad experience but hard work going through the list...... got everything though so it was fine

Lil angel, we have used advocate for 8 years (although i don't do my lot monthly!) i just get it off the vets, i did used to buy from a place in london but it was being sent from barbados which is apparently norty so stopped buying from them (i asked 3 times if it was in the uk and told yes!) i do add the odd milbemax wormer every now and then just to ensure they are free from all parasites

We were walking the dogs around teatime and just passing the garden where a dog of very antisocial tendencies lives when to our horror, she flew through the hedge and latched herself onto poor Dylan! I screamed...OH grabbed dog by her hind legs and pulled and bellowed at her to go away! Someone from down the street came running to help and we beat a quick retreat. We thought Dyl was ok, not until we got home and he was on the settee with me did we realise he'd got a chunk out of him at the top of his front leg. Trip to the vet, antibiotics, go back at once if there is a "bubblewrap" feeling around the wound..£42!! OH went and had a word with the owner of the dog..she looks very pitbullish, and is known to be bad with other dogs, she attacked a shitzu and it lost an eye. :mad: OH also has a bite on his leg...not deep, but quite sore. Poor old Dyl, he can't even walk upstairs to bed! I'm just relieved it wasn't Rosie, she's smaller and would have been badly hurt.