UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August's Audacious Ambles

merledogs

I hope both Dylan and your OH will be o.k, i am super paranoid about my pair getting out and causing any bother my place is like fort knox sadly at some point the dog will pay the price and the stupid owner will get away with it.

new neighbours moved in yesterday ...next door but one and i think they are going to be in for a shock when they realise what they have moved in next to! when they came to view the house the people selling told my noisy neighbours who then disappeared for the day........ i don't think they know they have bought a house next to 3 screaming kids and 2 gobby adults

Dyl is very stiff and sore this morning, couldn't manage the stairs last night so was carried up like royalty! OH's leg looks clean...we bathed it well and slathered Savlon on last night, and there's no redness round the wounds thank heaven. So far as his eye goes, it doesn't hurt any more but he still can't focus and can only read if the book is about an inch from his nose. Computer work is still hopeless.

We had torrential rain and thunder here earlier, but the sun is out now.

Just got back from shopping this morning and the phone went, it was Wendy, who owns the dog that attacked Dylan. She was very apologetic and said of course she would pay the vet bill, so I went up there. I felt sorry for her..she'd only gone to the local shop and her OH, who is suffering from a brain tumour and very confused, let the dog out into the front garden although he shouldn't have. She said in future if she goes out she's locking all the doors so he can't do that again. He has a carer if she's going for any length of time, but as she was only about ten minutes she thought it would be ok. She's really upset and anxious about her dog...I assured her that we weren't taking further action.

• Like 1