UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jolly Jests

merledogs

Griff and Suzeanna :GroupHug:

Sorry for being so quiet the past week or so, not been in the chattiest of moods - I'm OK just feeling like I needed to dip out of things for a bit, am well aware thats NOT a good thing long term so gave myself a shake.

The past week has been - cant think of the right word ummmmm insane? LOL Rob started his new job Monday so he's staying at his mum's in Wales during the week and coming home weekends, we have made the decision to buy mums bungalow and put in a mortgage application Friday and instructed a solicitor here was me bimbling along thinking "these things take months and months so no need to panic" and then today I get told all being well with the survey next week we'll have a formal mortgage offer 2 days later and can complete whenever we're ready so I ring the solicitor to tell him thinking no way he'll be ready and he says "thats fine I've already drawn up the contracts" eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek fecking hell I have been telling everyone "oh I doubt we'll have moved before September" and we could end up owning the bungalow in 2 weeks time!!! Rob doesnt even know yet!

On top of the house drama I went to my 6 month check up with my Dr just a blood pressure check (its fine surprisingly :mellow: ) and came out with a heart murmer that wasn't there 4 years ago and referrals for a cardiac ultrasound, chest xray, ecg, & every blood test known to man EXCEPT cholesterol (thats fine too) :unsure: and all because I mentioned my swollen feet - mind you he doesn't think theres anything wrong as such other than the fact that I drink over 4 litres of diet coke a day but he wants to rule everything out. Very little point in giving me water pills as I could already represent GB in the Olympics if there was a peeing competition. :biggrin: Naturally he suspects diabetes but I know its not that I've drunk this level of coke my entire life and every time a Dr hears how much I drink they always get me tested and I always come back negative.

Ah Snowy one tis good to hear from you! Looks like you will be in the bungalow pretty soon then - I hope all continues to go well.

Griff we have sun today too - it is nice to see it. DW'ers came for Archie and kept him out for 3 hours as they were all enjoying the good weather :)

Wow Snow, that's certainly quick! Will Rob still need to live with his mum once you've got the bungalow, or is this just short term?

It sounds as if you're going to be joining the "let's spend most of our time at the hospital" club! I hope all comes back ok and the murmur is nothing to be concerned about.

Griff, have you ever considered hiring yourself out as a pincushion?

Eve I'm saying nothing about your laughing at my predicament..just don't expect sympathy from me if you get bitten/stung whatever! :D :D

I am being very numb as I cannot find Owl and Wispa's fred about how they got into tracking. Can some kind soul put the link up please?

We haven't written it yet because we have been too busy tracking! We keep promising and then we are too knackered to do it. Or at least I am, and Wispa hasn't got the right kind of paws for a keyboard.

Suzeanna, boots do the silicea pillules (or used to) not sure if they would help or not

Owl i would love to read of your adventures.... but lost dogs are more important!

wow lucky Archie being out all that time, i managed a 5 minute walk with my 2 today...with the help of my mum, they were so excited but i had to come home sharpish as i have split my wound site open, i completely forgot to tell them of my skin issue whoops, slapped a dressing on it for now and will see if it wants gluing tomorrow.

Wow snow, how exciting about the bungalow!!!! i would have been like you and thought it would take aggggggeessss but hopefully you will be in and settled soon. i hope things go ok at the hospital and your heart is given a clean bill of health.

Merledogs, ignore the spanner!!! i hope slugs eat all his plants Lol

Morning

Big hugs Griff, that sounds awful! If you want anything, just shout, I'm only down the rd from the hospital and pass it every day. even if you only need a top up of chocolate and magazines (At home too! )

hugs for you too Suzeanna.

Hope everyone else is ok too. Can't seem to keep up everywhere these days. i am in negotiations with an artist who will paint Jack and Cherry in Acrylics, so trying to sort out some reasonable pics. it's slow going though.

Been putting plan b into action on the lottie and at home, so hopefully the autumn/winter spring crops will fare better than the "summer" . I just hope the rabbit doesn't eat what's left!

Anyway, busy busy as usual, off to Rugby for a meeting, then wall to wall visits. These days I am mostly exhausted at the end of the day, so have a good day, I might not see you later. x