UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jubilee Japes

merledogs

Jack, typical blind dog. I swear they develop extra food sensors.

Suzeanna, hope the doctors make up their minds! That is not on. Strange about your ex, well people do change.

Well done to Ruby, glad she is safely home.

In haste, off to Northumberland beaches where Wispa's nose has been requested. Staying in someone's caravan.

• Like 1

I've admitted defeat and put the heating on, my fingers are going blue!

I've given up trying to make sense of hospital doctors Owl, no two of them ever seem to say the same thing! I hope you and Wispa find the poor blind dog, he must be so scared.

I'm another one suffering from lack of sleep, I go to bed feeling tired and promptly wake up and lie there for about two hours, then manage a couple of hours sleep and wake up again. It hasn't improved my mood to read today that sleeping for less than eight hours increases the risk of having a stroke! well, that's one more thing to add to my stroke risk...I think I'll just shoot myself now and save the trouble! :D oh..snag..no gun. Head in oven? umm...electric, that won't work. Ah well.....I hope everyone who is feeling ill, tired, fed up etc soon feels 100% better and I wish the blasted weather would warm up!!! It's meant to be summer!

What a fantastic photo of Jack! :laugh: :wub_anim: That would make a fab card. Marge do you mind if I pinch it to send to my Merikan friend? She will get a big kick out of it.

Don't mind at all

Had busy weekend. Car boot sale on Saturday which made £62.08 for Oldies Club then heading off to Wiltshire for the Bowood Show on the Sunday. Started overcast and dry but soon we had drizzle and showers. Still managed to make £148.29

Remember how I posted about the baby birds in mum's nest box? Well we had 7 initially, then over the first few days 3 died and we were left with 4. They had really grown and started peeking out of the next box when a magpie noticed they were there and has caught them and killed them :( We saw the magpie get one last night :( I hate nature sometimes :(

Sorry about the baby birds, but pleased your new work regime is good.

In haste, off to Northumberland beaches where Wispa's nose has been requested. Staying in someone's caravan.

I hope you find the dog

I've admitted defeat and put the heating on, my fingers are going blue!

Tis cold here too, i hope the weather warms up soon!

Pepsi :wub:

Got no news today :confused:

Evening

Fantastic pic of Jack lol

Sorry to hear of the high jinx at the weekend Marion and hope the person involved in the hit and run is alright. I was thinking of you and your tomato soup today as a lady in work had some for her lunch. It's home made isn't it?

Hope blind dog is found safe and sound very soon

Sleep deprivation is awful. Hope you manage to get a good night's kip tonight

Hello Pepsi

Oh meant to say pleased the work is going well Gooster. Sorry about the birds. We lost a whole brood and mum here a couple of years ago. Horrible thing to discover them being picked off one by one. As you say nature is horrible at times

Edited by Jacobean

Yes Michelle my tomato soup is home made. It's quite an expensive make when you add up the price of all the different tomatoes I use and the balsamic vinegar and sundried tomato paste (tis good thoup though, even if I do say so myself)

I got some free tomato seeds from the Dolmio tomato challenge today. I really should have a go with them to try and cut costs on the soup front but might leave them until next year when I might have room for another tomato house. My previous one had to go when we lost most of the back yard to the new kitchen/bathroom extension.

Oh and Michelle try and remember the camera next time you take Scoobs to hydro! I'd love to see photos of him too.