UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fantastic Fabulisms

merledogs

we've got snow :biggrin: :biggrin: snowed last night and my dad kept saying it will be gone by the morning..... it's still here :biggrin: Loobie i was in asda buying salt :laugh: dad has cleaned all the path so i don't slip on my crutches

glad rosie and Jacobeans dad is feeling better :flowers:

Merledogs do you ever just sit and do nothing??

Houndzrus i hope you all got some sleep :flowers:

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't slip on the nicely cleared path....... slipped on the lawn whilst accompanying the dogs during playtime :rolleyes: looked at the snow, saw red on it and saw everywhere laney went red bits appearing :rolleyes: he has torn part of his dew claw, i remember him doing it last year too, what is it about snow that makes dogs go mental?? diez is 11, riddled with arthritis, has hd and ed and she keeps wanting to go out and play football and catch snowballs and laney....well it is like owning a gremlin but with snow instead of water :laugh: he just keeps going beserk!

Afternoon

Have had 3 walks with the doglets. It's warmer out there. Went out thinking it was going to be bitter and was pleasantly surprised.

Phoned Stepmum who tried to tell me that my Dad isn't doing well at all. Thankfully as I saw him only yesterday I know differently.

Eve doglet is beautiful :wub:

She really tries it on with the emotional blackmail doesn't she Michelle? rolleyes.gif Good job you're wise to her!

Can I just remind everyone to put some food out for the birdies? They die very easily at this time of year (literally overnight if they haven't eaten enough).

didn't slip on the nicely cleared path....... slipped on the lawn whilst accompanying the dogs during playtime looked at the snow, saw red on it and saw everywhere laney went red bits appearing :rolleyes: he has torn part of his dew claw, i remember him doing it last year too, what is it about snow that makes dogs go mental?? diez is 11, riddled with arthritis, has hd and ed and she keeps wanting to go out and play football and catch snowballs and laney....well it is like owning a gremlin but with snow instead of water he just keeps going beserk!

Hope Laney's paw get better and that you don't slip any more! :flowers: WTG Diez, there's life in the old dog yet. :wub:

Animals are fed and my dinner is in the oven - chicken crown with garlic and rosemary, which I shall have with new potatoes, peas, yorkshire puds and gravy, yum.

Yum indeed :biggrin:

Phoned Stepmum who tried to tell me that my Dad isn't doing well at all. Thankfully as I saw him only yesterday I know differently.

She is sneaky isn't she? :unsure:

I am feeding the birds :biggrin: But if they are on the bird table when Jacko goes in the garden, he chases them

We throw bird food on top of the garage roof, but have to be careful not to let Cherry out, she chases the birds away. :unsure:

Had a little walk up to the local common across the road. It was good to be out, though very tiring. Dogs had fun and there were loads of snowmen. There was a huge one in the shape of a certain male organ. Must have taken a long time to roll up! :laugh:

Here's a pic of Jack and Cherry. Jack making snow angels and Cherry wondering why, as usual. :laugh:

IMG_0305.jpg

:wub: :wub: Jack and cherry..... that is a great photo :laugh:

no more falls... just the one was enough! luckily most of the snow is going so as long as i avoid the deck i should be o.k.... hopefully :laugh:

we have been feeding the birds too, we have some colared doves that come, some pigeons (well a lot!) and the sparrows blue tits and finches :wub: they have actually decided to take the mealworms :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Griff and Laney

We have no snow :biggrin: however its been freezing but today feels a lot warmer. Trouble is when weather gets very cold it triggers this off in me big time

http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Erythema-Nodosum.htm

Does anyone else get it. The nodules are very painful and at last count i have over 25 of them :ohmy: I only started getting it a few years back and they last for weeks. All i get from doctors is cream and told to take painkillers. When the cold triggers them off and my osteo arthritis i'm a wreck :laugh: Talk about nearly 44yrs old and moving more like 104!!! :laugh:

The deers in the woods behind us are also scavenging for food. I have put some fat balls out but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of what else could be put out for them? :flowers:

Ugh, I'm knackered have just done 4 days of courses in a row made up of two different subjects. Attempting to complete a qualification before heading back to work. Typical for it snow and make everything just a little bit harder for me :laugh:

Off to read back now xx

The deers in the woods behind us are also scavenging for food. I have put some fat balls out but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of what else could be put out for them? :flowers:

Ugh, I'm knackered have just done 4 days of courses in a row made up of two different subjects. Attempting to complete a qualification before heading back to work. Typical for it snow and make everything just a little bit harder for me :laugh:

Off to read back now xx

:GroupHug: Griff and Laney

We have no snow :biggrin: however its been freezing but today feels a lot warmer. Trouble is when weather gets very cold it triggers this off in me big time

http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Erythema-Nodosum.htm

Does anyone else get it. The nodules are very painful and at last count i have over 25 of them :ohmy: I only started getting it a few years back and they last for weeks. All i get from doctors is cream and told to take painkillers. When the cold triggers them off and my osteo arthritis i'm a wreck :laugh: Talk about nearly 44yrs old and moving more like 104!!! :laugh:

Oh, poor you! I must confess I've never heard of or seen it, but it sounds painful. I can't believe there isn't more the doctors can do for you :GroupHug: I've been hobbling for the past couple of days after tripping on an uneven pavement and wrenching my dodgy knee..osteo in that as well as my wrists and various other places so I feel great sympathy for you.