UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Daily Digest

gooster

Hope the news story helps owl :flowers:

good thoughts for Nick's friend :flowers:

Thanks for the good thoughts. Both Keith and I went to the docs tonight, (Pity we couldn't get in this morning! ). We both have matching AB's, so hopefully that should clear this up once and for all. Seems like no one can get rid of this bug. :unsure:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Nick's friends op went well :flowers:

:GroupHug: get well soon Simpsons

My Mother finally had her op today, she didn't get out of surgery till late and there was a language barrier when I asked the nurse how it went but she said she was doing well but I won't know the prognosis until tomorrow.

I've been on a short fuse all day :rolleyes: and have been getting frustrated over the most ridiculous things and I have a mystery bruise/lump on my wrist so I'm having a sulk as well :rolleyes:

owl, i hope the story helps and the trap is returned (hopefully with Diesel) :flowers:

Houndzrus i hope you both feel better very soon :flowers:

Kittycat, i hope your mum is soon better and back home very soon :flowers:

Snow, i hope Nicks friends eye can be saved :flowers:

if i have missed anyone who needs one :GroupHug:

very wet here today, had to take my dad to the drs to ensure he told the truth :rolleyes: he has been having bleeds from his stomach/ intestine again..... saw my lovely gp who is doing some more tests for him :biggrin: dad didn't want to go to the drs but i explained that the professor at the hospital would just discharge him as his tests have been normal and he should get checked whilst he is bleeding so they can see there is still an issue.... after me shouting at him a lot he agreed to see the Dr :laugh:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all in need - seems like there are a few at the moment and I don't want to miss anyone out :flowers:

Thanks for all the support about my job, really means a lot. The senior optom is off this week, and the atmosphere is so much better. Everyone is so much more relaxed :) I finish for a week's holiday too on Saturday, so won't have to deal with her for a couple of weeks :biggrin:

My car has started making another ominous noise :( It started last night on the way back from Charlie's swimming. Last noise cost £1000 to mend, so am hoping this is a bit cheaper :unsure:

Gooster, very glad to hear work is a bit better this week :flowers: i am another who doesn't like being pressured into a sale...... i am dreadful, for instance we decided the old plasma screen had to go so off we trundled to PC world :rolleyes: every 2 steps there was somebody asking if they could help us.... i got fed up in the end and went home and dad bought online..... i genuinely feel sorry for the staff as there must be tonnes of grumpies like me :laugh:

what sort of noise is it and where from?? hope it isn't too costly, i used to spend hours each week listening to squeaks knocks and rattles and am dreadful if i hear a noise in a car now :rolleyes:

Edited by griff

Have mended my car :biggrin: Looked under the bonnet and noticed the power steering fluid level was below minimum. So I bought some to top it up and the noise has gone :biggrin:

Sorry your boss is being an arse Alex - maybe we should start a 'my boss is a nob' club :laugh: :flowers:

The "view new content" button isn't working - or is it just me unsure.gif

RMF 1: It's a very wet horrible grey and cold sort of a day here.

RMF 2: I saw film "The Iron Lady" tuther day and thought it was terrific, although it seems to be getting panned by a lot of critics. Meryl Streep is fabulous as Maggie Thatcher - there were times when I quite believed it really was Maggie.

Don't know if it's just you Yantan...but I have it working :flowers:

Good Luck to Nick's friend, hope things go well.

Good Luck to Steph's Mom for recovery

:GroupHug: to everyone who needs one...I'm pants at remembering what's what today!

Jazz, have I missed pictures of your foster dogs?

Marge, hope those AB's are working and that you are feeling better soon.

Michelle and Cheryl, hope you are feeling better, and stronger

Apologies to anyone I have forgotton

Thank you matey's - it's now working for me too. It definitely wasn't when I first signed in as there had been postings between my last sign in and this one. Anyway all is now well biggrin.gif

I am making mushroom soup and judging by my tastings so far - it's damned good! Even though I say so myself laugh.gif