UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Daily Digest

gooster

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to jump on and moan but I am really fed up at the moment, waiting for eldest son to move out , at the moment my ex o/h turns up everyday to see his son, and eldest is turning into him, needing to run away

Moan away all you need :GroupHug: Hope it's just a temporary teenage blip with your son.

Sorry to jump on and moan but I am really fed up at the moment, waiting for eldest son to move out , at the moment my ex o/h turns up everyday to see his son, and eldest is turning into him, needing to run away

Im sorry you are going through all this again Looby. You know where I am if you want to rant or a place to bury the Ex

Eve, I wish it was just a blip but he has severe ADHD and the problems have been going on for years.

Lesley thank you so much although the way it is going it will be me being buried, he and his dad are making everyone's lives hell, their dad seems to have forgotten he has 3 sons and not just 1. They are looking at houses on the weekend and we are all just hoping they go. Eldest has told me that when he leaves he will never see or speak to me again, although I am heartbroken I cannot wait till the day he leaves ... I am so sorry if this sounds uncaring but this is where he has pushed me

Im sorry your going through this loobie. I did with my eldest. He didnt have ADHD, but was a nasty piece of work. He moved in with his girlfriend, and hes a lovely man now. if we live apart, we are fine, but too alike to be together too long.

Im hoping my other son will get out of bed soon as the wind blew 2 of the fence panels outwards at the bottom. the dogs have just realised and are trying to dig out.

the washing machine has leaked onto the floor I had put down last year due to the same thing,so need the mopped up and looked at

its all go!

Loobie, if that's your son's attitude, I'm afraid I wouldn't be waiting for him to decide he's going, his bags would be packed and he and they would be outside the door when your ex next turned up!

Jazz, can you get Planet Rock on the radio at all? If so, I'd place a radio with it on..turned up..outside your son's bedroom door, that should do the trick!

wow! he got out of bed, pulled the washing machine out, its bone dry, so dont know where this smell of old water is coming from ... SWEPT BEHIND THE MACHINE BEFORE PUTTING IT BACK!!!!! then went in the garden to look at the fence panel, we have put something in front of it, but the builder is coming this afternoon

then went back to bed lol

I gave away my 2 big dog crates to the local petserch lady yesterday,so the stuff I had to pull out to get to them are being picked up by people off of freecycle this morning. Im getting this place tipped out. so much lying around so it can go

Jazz, can you get Planet Rock on the radio at all? If so, I'd place a radio with it on..turned up..outside your son's bedroom door, that should do the trick!

:laugh: though that wouldn't get me out of bed but I'd very much appreciate the choice of music :laugh:

:GroupHug: Loobie I hope things improve for you soon xx

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Loobie, stay strong :GroupHug: perhaps with some time and space between you both things may improve :flowers: i do agree though, how comes he can't bog off to his dads??

Jazz was there water on the floor or does it just smell?? if it is smell, what we have found is that water stands in the seal of ours, if you pull the seal apart (you know how there is a gap in the seal) you will probably find thats where the smell is coming from (ours reeks if we forget to wipe it out after each use)

dogs were play fighting yesterday and laney got his claw stuck in diez's bioflow collar.... the noise was awful so now diez can't wear her bioflow :mecry:

Thanx guys :flowers:

If I could physically throw him out then I would but he is a very physical person and to be honest I couldnt cope with the repercussions it is bad enough when he shouts and the dogs try to defend me and his brothers get scared. Their father is a an evil bastard (as some of you may know) and moves from one/two women to the next. he is living with one but planning to move in with eldest as he has one coming up from London to live with him, they are looking at houses at the weekend and hopefully he will be gone soon.

He also told me he would be changing his number when he moves out, at the moment I just cannot wait for him to go. It is hard as I love him but hate him at the same time.

Loobie I can't imagine what that must be like Group_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif I truly hope the situation gets resolved quickly and with as little stress and heartache to you and the boys Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I've just spent of a load of Barclaycards money on stuff for my "business" . . . .I'm slightly freaking out now run4hills.gif while trying to tell myself is only money and wasted more of less useful things crying_anim02.gif

Loobie, can you get any advise from CAB on evicting him? Might be worth knowing how to do it incase things change or it takes longer than planned. You shouldn't be having to live like that and nor should your other children and dogs. And, not you don't sound horrible, he does.

Congratulations kitty cat :flowers: it is only money, and better spent on things you enjoy than things you don't!

Loobie, hope he is out at the weekend :GroupHug:

We had a lovely surprise this morning. Wispa's great friend Finn the labradoodle turned up with his mum, and while they were playing in the garden another pal, Oscar lab x staffy turned up as well with his mum, so all dogs had a really good romp. The humans sat down or stood close to fence as the amiable Oscar is built like a tank. Or possibly a flying fortress. The mini horses were fascinated and stood in a row by the fence watching all the wrestling. It has done Wispa the world of good. After they left she spent a couple of hours quietly in the garden by herself, until I brought her in for the 2 till 4 No Barking time, just in case something came past and set her off.

Edited by owl