UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These office parties get rougher every year :rolleyes:

Especially if you gatecrash someone else's, where all the staff wear black and white suits. We suspect he may have gone in the wrong door, met the security staff, legged it and got lost.

My lovely homeopath friend Angela who I have known since uni is driving over from Chester tomorrow with some extra strength remedies. :wub:

I'm glad you've got shopping sorted Phebe, I was going to ring in the morning and see if you needed anything, Tesco in Chesterfield is open between 10 and 4 I think but it sounds as if you have the troops organised already! Pleased Figgy is home, still nothing about Millie so far as I know though..we've been calling and looking, but no luck.

I haven't been too well since Thursday so I shan't be staying up until midnight, but I hope all of you who do enjoy yourselves :flowers:

quote name='Jacobean' timestamp='1325333474' post='930053'

I don't feel ill with this cold so I'm wondering if it's I've caught a chill rather than a virus. Head feels fuzzy & dizzy. Feel tired but I think that's cos I've been up the wall.

Scoobs back legs are getting shocking but once into a walk he improves. He's happy enough and still getting up to naughtiness, playing with his bruvs.

Hope you feel better soon,and Scoobs too :flowers:

I'm currently deciding to go sweaty then freezing cold and playing the 'will i, wont i throw up' game but on the bright side the dizziness and headache has gone

Hope you feel better soon too :flowers:

I bought myself a bread making book just before Christmas and am hooked on baking my own bread. The only thing slowing me down is that there is a limit to how quickly we can eat our way through the loaves that I'm turning out

There's nothing like it is there? Bread does freeze well :flowers:

He likes to go to the toilet concealed which usually means sticking his head into the bushes. Think he follows the philosophy of if he cant see you then you can see him

:laugh: Jack's just the same!

My lovely homeopath friend Angela who I have known since uni is driving over from Chester tomorrow with some extra strength remedies.

Take care owl :GroupHug:

Can't believe it's the end of this year...gone so quickly.

I agree, i don't know where it's gone! :unsure:

well done Mouse :wub:

Hope you enjoy your house party Steph :flowers:

We cancelled Bella Italia and went to Frankie & Bennys instead, because it's five minutes away and you can park outside. Had a nice meal and a cocktail, then fell asleep for an hour when i got home :laugh:

The lurgy is definitely coming, but it's slow, I feel like I am losing my voice, but time will tell.

Another one staying in here, quite relaxing really, and no cold drive home. :biggrin:

Happy Hogmanay and a Guid New Year to you all for later. :flowers: May 2012 be a healthy one for you and your pets.

:GroupHug: to all the injured/ill people - get well soon.

Rowan Cat has been on insulin for a week now and is looking like his old self. Ok, we can't go anywhere for the rest of his life :unsure: - injections twice daily - but that's a small price to pay. I thought we were losing him last week, and it's too soon; he's only 13. I am so relieved. :biggrin:

Hope the lurgy disappears quickly Marge :GroupHug:

Pleased Rowan is doing well :flowers:

Phebe make sure you take it easy. Pleased you have folk who can help you out :GroupHug: Glad the dog was found

Happy New Year everyone. Hope 2012 is everything you want it to be and more with no nasties. :flowers: