UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would you like to do lunch at the c*** o'the north one day to catch up? We live just across the road from there now :flowers:

edit, haha it won't let me write it. Errmm Boy Chicken o' the north then LOL

Would love to next time I'm up that way - I've moved to France but I come back once a month to see family and friends so would be great to catch up and meet the beautiful Agnes xx

I was rather :ohmy: earlier...went into the bathroom to take the old nail varnish off my toenails and trim them, and when I got to the toe next to my big toe on my left foot, half the nail lifted off! Not front to back..sideways! I've not knocked it or anything. :wacko: I've since discovered that it can be a side effect of the chemo meds I take. Wonderful! I've already noticed my hair is coming out more than it should (luckily I've got thick hair) and now my nails are going to drop off apparently, all to treat something I hadn't realised was wrong in the first place! Grrrr...

Would love to next time I'm up that way - I've moved to France but I come back once a month to see family and friends so would be great to catch up and meet the beautiful Agnes xx

France? You lucky thing! (well most places are nicer than hertfordshire LOL). Let me know, probably best to catch me on facebook, I am not a very reliable "forum'er" these days.

:GroupHug: to Suzeanna :flowers:

Glad your shoulder is feeling a bit better this morning Alex :flowers:

Agnes is :wub: Anne.

Spoke to mum and dad about the hairdressers yesterday, they definitely think I should feedback about the service I received. Anyway, when I checked my receipt, they have charged me for a cut and colour for long hair. Now prior to getting it cut, it was still not below my shoulder, before I complain about that too, am I right in thinking that above shoulder hair should still be classed as medium length hair?? :unsure:

Afternoon

I think they would consider that as long Gooster. When my hair didn't reach my shoulders (it's very short at the moment) it was considered to be medium length.

Orf work today so will play catch up with some bits around the house and Oldies.

Scoobs is a lot brighter this morning and is back to sniffing at me when things aren't going right. Cheeky little git. :laugh: His Bioflow collar has just turned up. He has taken to doing his poops just standing or walking along now. Can't work out if it's all connected or he's very slightly doolally. I think it may just be he can't lift his legs or squat any more.

:GroupHug: Suzanna

Hi & bye for a bit may or may not get online in the next day or so depends how mum is as shes still not at all well so I'm off to spend a few days looking after her she does have the net so I shall try & get online if only to save my sanity but it will all depend on how busy I am.

ppssttt whats a webex?

im off to the dentist. the same dentist that I landed in hospital after only an xray. she asked if id go back and see her. did I tell you, there was a nervous customer in the waiting room when it was all happening. she said she will come back and ran out, they havent seen her since lol

I'd say shoulder length hair is classed as long hair.

Glad Scoobs is feeling better :flowers:

Good luck at the dentist :flowers:

I had the most boring day at work, didn't help that the new manager is an obnoxious moose :rolleyes: doesn't seem to have much respect for the supervisors but he'll soon learn!

Edited by kittycat