UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Orations

merledogs

Hello, haven't posted for a while but have been lurking and reading.

:GroupHug: to all who need them.

I hope you can get more rest and less stress now that Alan has gone :flowers:

I had Mrs Baggins at the vet again today as she was sick on Friday, vet thinks she can feel 'something' that shouldn't be there :unsure: She has taken bloods initially and we will look to get an ultrasound done when I get back from Scotland. Timing is everything...I have to go up north to do two weeks training for work :rolleyes: Tia is quite bouncy again after looking very miserable Thurs/Fri so I am trying not to worry too much :huh:

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep meaning to say good luck with the job application Julia :flowers:

Thank you :flowers:

Alan has kicked the bucket. He'd been in hospital for eight days, Ian got a phonecall at 5.50am from a Dr to say they were trying to revive him. We knew by the time Ian got there he would've gone. Ians office is near the hospital so he's now sat there all alone calling his mum and brothers. He wants to tell the girls when he gets home, they think he's just out on a call because he's on call this week. I hope he arranges cover while he's at work but I doubt he will.

Alan tried his hardest for seven years to make my life hell. I nearly killed myself because of him. I hope he rots in hell where he belongs.

:err: I know he made your life hard but hugs for those around you who might need them :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Hope she is ok San :GroupHug:

It is a lovely day here, just going out for a dog walk with Darren and our little pink visitor :wub: . She is nearly three now, can't believe how the time has flown!

Aw have fun with the little pink person.

Hope Mrs Baggins will be fine. :GroupHug:

Phoebejo sorry to hear that for those that are affected by his passing but relieved for you. Think you all need one of these :GroupHug:

Lovely bright day here too. I'm going to be domestic goddess today as haven't had chance to do proper cleaning for a couple of weeks. Have just sort of quickly done stuff that needed it.

Enjoying the studying and seem to have got a bit addicted as was sat here til 2am this morning.

:wavey: havent posted for oooh too long but I have been :Lurking: to keep up with everyone :wavey:

I have sold my house and moved back to Penarth, bought a new to me car and did have a job but in the last month have been made redundant so am now desperately looking for a new job.

:GroupHug: to Cheryl, I am glad you have peace now but also sorry for Alans passing

So nice to 'see' everyone again :)

Edited to add : Oh gosh my sons look so young in my signature photo :ohmy:

Edited by loobie

Cheryl, I am so pleased that you can start living without that weight that you've had. Hugs for Ian and is family and the girls though, peoples passing always leaves us with different feelings and emotions.

Alex, of course you want your name shared at that level, it means your bosses can't take credit for your work...and then you can get payrises and promotions :flowers:

Loobie - good luck with the job hunt, something will turn up for you.

Hope poorly pooches get the all clear, and that study addicts get the medication they need...and as for all the cleaning, fancy moving in here for a while?

The circle of life. We've just found seven baby Mollies in Mollys biggest fish tank :biggrin: We are delighted that black daddy Molly & white mummy Molly have had babies again. We recently raised two of their babies to adulthood, they're white with black freckles :wub: Seven babies are now safe in our nursery tank but we need to go buy baby fish food so I'm taking my girls out whilst Mr Hazell is in the pub with his brothers.

It's horrid seeing my lovely Mr Hazell so upset :mecry: He didn't think that he would be, so his reaction has come as a surprise to him. I said it's not to me because I know how sensitive he really is. What hasn't surprised me either is how awful his family are :rolleyes: In the seven years we've lived here, not once has Alans sister visited yet tomorrow she says she's coming around to take his guitar collection away :angry: I used to like her. Not any more. So typical of the way certain people behave when someone dies. I vividly recall how my mums cousins broke into my great grandmothers flat the very day she died to have away her antique rose bowl.

Fink I needs another cocktail before I go to bed.