UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

:glare: Been tidying today, no likey. However had a fun evening, I went down to agility to drop something off, stayed to watch first class working and then Dave gave Molly and I some one-to-one training :biggrin: She is very good and very responsive to body signals :wub: Glen came in at the end and we had four dogs doing big racey chasey round the indoor school-much fun was had.

Morning :tired:

Alex, whats happened at work?

Same old crap that's been ongoing since 2008, long story which I may go into sometime.

RMF : My nose had a nice surprise when I walked into the kitchen - my Begonia jasminoides is flowering and the scent is heavenly wub.gif

Result of my May exam is due tomorrow, which means if CIPS are true to form, that it should be available online tonight. It could be my final exam result if I've passed. I feel sick every time I think about it because the stakes are so much higher. I really don't want to fail :sick01:

Edited by merledogs

Alex, why do you always do this to yourself? you know, I know, we ALL know you'll have passed!

Rosie cav was sitting raptly gazing at something on the lawn for ages, I went to investigate and could see an orange blob wiggling vigorously in the grass at the base of the cherry tree, closer inspection showed it to be a big bumblebee! I think it may be a queen digging herself in...now I don't know what to do with her/him, the dogs are very interested and I'm afraid they'll try and dig her out, or tread on her!edited to add..its not the whole bee that's orange, just its bum :biggrin:

Edited by suzeanna

merledogs good look for your results :flowers:

ooooooooo suzeanna i don't know what to suggest :unsure:

found a dog this morning :rolleyes: why do people not ensure thei dogs tag is still attached and with microchipping being so cheap why the hell wasn't the dog chipped, i don't do little dogs but he was lovely....was gutted leaving him at the vets, hopefully his owner will get in touch with the dog warden and they will be reunited.... if not soebody is going to be very very lucky :wub:

Hello :wavey:

I am in Sri Lanka on my way back from Oz , I have finished my 3 month contract and am hoping they will be able to offer me more work in the future

I will be home in the UK this weekend after 13 weeks away , its pretty hard to know which of the 3 countries I have lived in this year is home now laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

very much looking forward to seeing all my folks both 2 and 4 legged :jumpy:

Hello :wavey:

I am in Sri Lanka on my way back from Oz , I have finished my 3 month contract and am hoping they will be able to offer me more work in the future

I will be home in the UK this weekend after 13 weeks away , its pretty hard to know which of the 3 countries I have lived in this year is home now laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

very much looking forward to seeing all my folks both 2 and 4 legged :jumpy:

Wow the time flew, probably not for you but for us it was a few photos and then you are on your way back.

4 days until the wedding :run4hills: I haven't felt much like talking for a while as I have been feeling very stressed & anxious (menopause/hormones have reeally been kicking my arse) been putting on my "game face" when posting anywhere as I have been extremely sensitive and weepy, today is the first day in what feels like forever that I am feeling even slightly "myself". It hasn't helped that a couple of throwaway remarks by people who are equally as stressed over the wedding have drilled for the nerve I got told some stupid saying about sons marrying which was probably the worst thing anyone could ever have said to me right at this moment in time and I cannot get it out of my head :crying_anim: some of the stuff thats been upsetting me is "imagined" or I'm "over reacting" and I know that I am but some of it isn't and whenever I have tried to raise it with someone they are all fobbing me off and telling me its wedding stress and I'm worrying about nothing then they change the subject and try and cheer me up - which means I have just been brooding and keeping it all to myself which definately hasn't helped. :rolleyes:

However with only 4 days to go I will have to just put that to one side and get on with things hopefully it'll all be Ok on the day.

Hope it all goes smoothly from now on Snow flowers.gif

The dreaded conference call was to inform us that someone in our department had handed in their resignation. He's found a better job (for him) with more money, which is good.

Am about to stuff my fact with chilli and garlic bread in an effort to comfort eat before my exam result.

Sorry you are so stressed Snow..was that saying the one about a son being a son till he takes him a wife? Both my daughter and my son are married...daughter lives half an hours drive away and my son about four hours! I hear from him, either by phone, text or Skype, far more frequently than I do her to be honest, though we don't see each other more than about four times a year. I think it depends more on the sort of person "the son" is, if you've always had a good relationship, why should it alter just because he's married? so long as you don't turn into an interfering ma in law and annoy the new wife of course, but I'm sure you wouldn't do that. :GroupHug: