UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to everyone in need. :flowers:

Inception is a good film, just don't drink wine when watching it!!!

Charliegoo got his 60,000 point award at flyball today, I was so proud of him! Considering he was terrified of of the noise the flyball box made the first time he tried it, he's come a long way!!

Morning :tired: The rain woke me up in the early hours, it was absolutely belting against the windows. Typically though, after a wet bank holiday weekend, the sun is coming out now that it's back to work rolleyes.gif

Alex, have you bought any Rhodos while I have been away? :wink:

Not since Sunday :whistle: :angel:

Well done Charliegoo :pinkie:

RMF : I could SO be a lady of leisure.

Morning. On me holibobs this week.

Had the week off so I could go to the Suffolk show. The dogs and I always help out on the greyhomer stand. They love all the fuss and people coming to see them. So, what does the show do? They have banned dogs this year.:mad: I'm not going for the first time in about 30 years. I cannot leave the dogs at home all day.

But on the bright side there are plenty of walks that \I can take them on. Just have to be careful with Blue as he has got arthritis in his leg . My boy is getting old.:mecry:

Had the week off so I could go to the Suffolk show. The dogs and I always help out on the greyhomer stand. They love all the fuss and people coming to see them. So, what does the show do? They have banned dogs this year.:mad: I'm not going for the first time in about 30 years. I cannot leave the dogs at home all day.

But on the bright side there are plenty of walks that \I can take them on. Just have to be careful with Blue as he has got arthritis in his leg . My boy is getting old.:mecry:

Muppets. Enjoy your week off anyway :flowers: For oldie Blue :GroupHug:

RMQ : Is it Friday yet? :unsure:

Glad to hear it Julia :laugh:

I did the same as you yesterday, got up and went to do horse things and then somehow didn't manage to get in the shower :rolleyes:

Michelle, is it your first day at the new job today? Hope it goes well :flowers:

Handsome Spike, gone from us but always in our hearts :wub:

I've been like a whirling dervish this weekend so have probably missed loads of RMF, hope everyone is OK :flowers:

I've been to Aldi and spent too much money on cack :rolleyes: I did get some fondant fancies for the office, but one or two might have made their way into my mouth en route.

I have just read that as crack not cack...and assumed it was because you were having a bad week already :GroupHug: :flowers:

Edited by murtle

I have just read that as crack no cack...and assumed it was because you were having a bad week already :GroupHug: :flowers:

:laugh: so did I!!

Does anyone know of any British Blue cats needing homes? A friend at work is wanting to get a cat, her boyfriend would like a BB - I think because he has had them before.It would need to be an adult as they work, but they are in a rural area :flowers:

:laugh: so did I!!

Does anyone know of any British Blue cats needing homes? A friend at work is wanting to get a cat, her boyfriend would like a BB - I think because he has had them before.It would need to be an adult as they work, but they are in a rural area :flowers:

Sorry I don't know what a British blue is - but cat chat have these pedigree lisings

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/pedigree.html

they also have standard moggy rescues and there may be a British Blue hiding in one near you?

xxx