UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

Alicia - sending you lots of :GroupHug:

You have such a lot going on for you and it appears that the rest of the family are not giving YOU much support.

Hope they can get mum into hospital quickly and give her the transfusion.

Maybe while she is in the hospital is the time to speak to the docs there and see if they can 'persuade' her to go to the hospice or accept more help :unsure:

You are in danger of making yourself ill and that will help no one, least of all your mum :worried:

:mad: Woohoo well done Alex :flowers:

Jazz :GroupHug:

Snow, sounds like you maybe right or at least someone has had their nose shoved out of joint and is trying to take some control over what you do. Cany you bring it up at all, maybe make a joke out of it or something in front of them so they know that you are onto them? :GroupHug:

Oh he's in no doubt I'm on to him the boss told him straight and warned him off last time :rolleyes: which wasn't exactly ideal I'd have prefered handling it my own way, this is probably the worst thing about working for a vicar - he's too nice and forgiving and he see's the good in everyone, he knows whats going on but he makes allowances for other people - I on the other hand am not a vicar nor am I as good at the turn the other cheek thing, but as the vicars right hand woman so to speak I have to at least tryyyyy and its fecking frustrating :mad:

I got a text from one brother just saying

let her go, let her go to sleep

the other one had a go at me for crying on the phone whe he wants answers

yep, lots of support :mecry:

i get more on here

What on earth is he talking about? Is he suggesting that you simply ignore and neglect her? As long as she is here then everyone connected with her has a duty to see that she is made as comfortable as possible. It's not you who can't cope, it's your brothers. Is there any reason why they can't share the load? It's horrible when a parent is in that position, but it's a lot easier when family members work together.

We have been tracking for a couple of hours, after which Wispa unwound by wrestling with a young and very large Great Dane. The house is now very quiet :sleep: We didn't catch up with our quarry, a ridgeback x GSD who has been 3 weeks on the run, but we now know the spot in the woodlands where he is mainly based so his people are going back to barbecue sossidges tonight.

Jazz, maybe you should ask him exactly how you are supposed to do that

:mad: Woohoo well done Alex :flowers:

Jazz :GroupHug:

Oh he's in no doubt I'm on to him the boss told him straight and warned him off last time :rolleyes: which wasn't exactly ideal I'd have prefered handling it my own way, this is probably the worst thing about working for a vicar - he's too nice and forgiving and he see's the good in everyone, he knows whats going on but he makes allowances for other people - I on the other hand am not a vicar nor am I as good at the turn the other cheek thing, but as the vicars right hand woman so to speak I have to at least tryyyyy and its fecking frustrating :mad:

What on earth is he talking about? Is he suggesting that you simply ignore and neglect her? As long as she is here then everyone connected with her has a duty to see that she is made as comfortable as possible. It's not you who can't cope, it's your brothers. Is there any reason why they can't share the load? It's horrible when a parent is in that position, but it's a lot easier when family members work together.

We have been tracking for a couple of hours, after which Wispa unwound by wrestling with a young and very large Great Dane. The house is now very quiet :sleep: We didn't catch up with our quarry, a ridgeback x GSD who has been 3 weeks on the run, but we now know the spot in the woodlands where he is mainly based so his people are going back to barbecue sossidges tonight.

Aaaargh just typed out a massive reply in edit and it was too long :mecry:

Alicia, how does your brother expect you to let your mum sleep when she is not ready to! :rolleyes: Do you have any other females in your family who might be of support to you, maybe their wives or daughters? As for support, you are more than welcome to come here. Many of us have been through similar so know what you and your mum are going through. :GroupHug:

Snow, is the other person on the same level as you? And maybe its time to take your boss to one side again? Are you due a review anytime soon?

Its not something you would expect to have to deal with when working in the employment of a vicar. :ohmy: I hope you can get it resolved. :flowers:

Glad Wispa has enjoyed her work even if no one else has :laugh: I hope the dog is soon back home where it belongs. :flowers:

Have a massive migraine last night, got up 2.30am... no painkillers! Resorted to Cold N Flu tablets in desparation. Aided by one of the freezer packs from the coolbox I managed to get a couple hours sleep before work. Went via shop for tablets. No idea what work I managed this morning or what state its in as didnt come too until about 11am. :rolleyes:

Huge hugs to so many people :GroupHug:

Jazz special ones for you :GroupHug:

I am on the final countdown at work to the end of my contract. **RANT RANT RANT** (abbreviated form of my rantings)

I will do something with my year....just only in the second half :laugh:

ooo owl ..

I saw on a freegle site someone had found a dog. I couldnt see her on dog lost, dont know my way around the site, so have emailed the post from the lady to doglost. I hope I did right.

no other females to help.

thank you all for being there xxxxxx

ooo owl ..

I saw on a freegle site someone had found a dog. I couldnt see her on dog lost, dont know my way around the site, so have emailed the post from the lady to doglost. I hope I did right.

no other females to help.

thank you all for being there xxxxxx

I think you did the right thing re the found dog. :flowers: Dog Lost can take it on now.

Sorry you're having such a carp time - you know where I am if there's anything I can do. :GroupHug:

Ah, Alicia, I'm so sorry for your troubles. Sounds like your brothers are not exactly being towers of strength, to put it mildly :GroupHug:

Why do situations like this generally fall to women to cope with :angry:

Owl, I'm sorry your little chick didn't make it. Sleep tight little one :wub:

Alex, you did it again - we all knew you would :biggrin:

Well done, and enjoy the time off :flowers: