UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

Blood test results are back. I spoke to the receptionist and the doc said I have to go back for more blood tests (parathyroid and magnesium) and I need to buy some calcium supplements because my calcium levels are low. Am going at 9.30 tomorrow and then seeing the doctor on 3rd June to go through the results.

Exam result night tonight, sh*t sarnie time for sure. This is the one where I messed up a whole 25 point question by misreading it and writing a load of shite. I know I always doubt myself, but I feel less confident about this exam than any other I've sat :(

OMFG I passed mecry.gif I have no idea how, I must have done really well on the other three questions because I got a credit again. One more result to get on 3rd August for the exam I sat last week.

:flowers: Fantastic! Well done.

So many people with sick relatives too. :(

Alicia, can social worker speak to your mum about a carer. We had a live in carer for MIL. Its not good relying on the neighbour as you can't bank on them being there :( Has she got a Safe and Sound necklace? (or whatever your area calls them- its a panic button that autodials a predetermined number). If not, ask your SW about them. Is Lewis helping with any of your current problems? :GroupHug:

Snow, sounds like you maybe right or at least someone has had their nose shoved out of joint and is trying to take some control over what you do. Cany you bring it up at all, maybe make a joke out of it or something in front of them so they know that you are onto them? :GroupHug:

Amy, everyones problems, niggles, joys, news is as important as everyone else' I know what you mean about getting itchy feet. I was like that before we went away last year. Why dont you suggest to one of your friends about going somewhere? Or you could drag Jayne along. :laugh:

Alex. Great news about your exam, :biggrin: not so great about your test results or work. I hope the doc can get to the bottom of whats been wrong so you can get it treated soon. As for work, one more exam to go then you are free to look elsewhere. :flowers:

Morning :trired:

Thanks everyone, I am still a bit gobsmacked huh.gif but delighted of course and HUGELY relieved. I am finding it harder towards the end to kee myself motivated to keep going, but with any luck I won't need to do any more exams, and I don't get the other result until 3rd August, which means I can now enjoy my summer without having to do any studying for a resit in July :pinkie:

morning all

we are all up, fed, and ive looked on all the sites. got an hours session with the dentist at 11. think of me please, definately need my hand held. getting the tooth ready for a crown. so ill be drooling and talking funny, no difference there then :laugh:

massive hugs to everyone :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Congratulations Alex..although to be honest I think the only person who doubted you was....YOU! :laugh:

Good luck with the dentist Jazz; my OH broke half his bridge on Sunday, and they've just told him it's beyond repair as a tooth has sheared too, so it's either an implant at £3000, or a partial denture at £240. As we aren't exactly rolling in cash, it's going to be the denture...just hope they get it done before our holiday to Rhodes in June, or he's not going to be able to smile for any photos :rolleyes: