UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

Lovely grass growing at last. It takes so much pressure off when there is green stuff to eat. You can feed all the hay you like but only green stuff keeps weight on

If it rains at night only I will be very happy as I have appointments for horses to be viewed next week plus horses going to new homes.

Hello to everyone, Have a great time Sam and Phebe I hope whispers good with your new visitors !

I have all my bits and bobs back

I read that soooo wrong lol. Have a great time Sam.

Hugs to those in need :GroupHug:

Sorry for not posting much but I am keeping up with you all. I've been very busy lately and Andy and I have started swimming again which we are both thoroughly enjoying.

Owl, are you getting chickens? I'm loving having chickens :wub:

Thanks Alex :flowers:

Don't start me on weird dreams. An example of one of my recent ones:

I'm in the bathroom sitting on the throne when my husband comes in for a chat, followed a few minutes later by our son, followed a few minutes by.............

my father in law :ohmy:

I'm getting to the stage that I'm afraid to go to sleep :laugh:

If it rains at night only I will be very happy as I have appointments for horses to be viewed next week plus horses going to new homes.

Very pleased for the horses and their new homes :wub:

I've been very busy lately and Andy and I have started swimming again which we are both thoroughly enjoying.

Glad you are enjoying yourself :flowers:

I'm in the bathroom sitting on the throne when my husband comes in for a chat, followed a few minutes later by our son, followed a few minutes by.............

my father in law

:laugh: :laugh:

Oopsy Martyn, hope the hangover is better now :wacko:

jazz, I have a shopping trolley and use it when I go camping to cart stuff around in :biggrin:

No wonder you're glad the election is over Amy! :GroupHug: :unsure:

Did you get the plants and pots Alex? :unsure:

Not worrying about the dogs anymore. We had a lovely walk round Kingsbury water park and Jack found his get up and go!

ae02e68f.jpg

We also saw a very strong chick :wink:

0ef5b065.jpg

The swallows are driving me mad already. I've had to close the door of hen house because they are flying in and out and I don't want them nesting in there. I can't leave open the door of the dog house because they DO nest in there.

I'm considering getting beaded curtains (very retro :laugh: ) to hang in the doorways to try to keep them out. Any other ideas?

Its my wedding anniversary today I may well decide to celebrate by making myself a widow :D hubby has just gleefully informed me that next year I will be 50 .... I replied I have to be 49 first... he said yes but in 18 months you will be 50 ... then he informed me that I will be changing catagories from BBW to Older Women and from MILF to GILF .... of course I stupidly asked what a GILF was.... we're supposed to be going out for all you can eat Chinese shortly..... I'm wondering if I could somehow arrange for him to choke on something ..... :biggrin: :laugh:

Got my butt in gear and went to the show, we got one clear in the G1 Jumping but did silly things in the agility rounds :rolleyes:

Never mind, we all had fun, the rain stopped and the sun came out just after we got there so it was a good day. :biggrin: Three sleepy dogs and one sleepy human (Tia took her Dad out for a walk today) in the house now.

Jack perked up slightly then :laugh: :wub:

Scoobs has been a bit over exuberant today. Noisy, play fighting with Bracken a bit too rougly and lots of air snapping at him. Thank goodness he didn't decide to do that to Fergus. Had to keep telling him to stop it. Guess he's feeling tip top at the mo.

We're going to 3 concerts next month. Can't wait. :biggrin:

How should you dress when attending a communion? Is it proper very smart job or will top and trousers do?

Congratulations Snow on your anniversary. :flowers: I have no idea what any of those abbreviations mean.

MILF = mother I'd like to F**K usually used by boys about their mates mum's :rolleyes: GILF is grandmother I'd like to....

Had a lovely meal out but got soaked through to the skin on the way back to the car afterwards.

Just had some dissapointing news which I have to break to Nick & Vicky tomorrow, his adored godmother & my bestest mate who has serious health problems isn't going to be well enough to attend the wedding after all - we had so been hoping she could make it but sadly she's not well enough to travel.

Good Morning :wavey: today my rock and roll lifestyle continues with a trip to Coles to collect my slow cooker , a dish drainer and a thing for poaching eggs in

then I may go to the market to get my veggies or I may go to Ikea to buy a vase

oooh and I have found my local op shop* its run by the Salvos* ( get me with the Lingo laugh.gif ) so I may pop in there if its open on a Sunday as well

like I say Rock and Roll laugh.gif

* Op Shop - Opportunity Shop or Charity Shop in English

* Salvos - Salvation Army - Like Harrod in Neighbours