UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

Thats a rather posh dog bed.

Ive booked a cottage for a few days break with my parents and Louie next month :biggrin: Am also planning on going away for a week to Madeira with a friend from Uni who happened to pop up the day after my major whinge asking if I had made any plans for hols this year. Am quite excited now :elefant:

:laugh:

RMF : I've had a nice bonus from work which I wasn't expecting biggrin.gif Now, how many more rhododendrons can I buy unsure.gif

I think you need to go to Rhododendrons Anonymous! :laugh: Nice surpise bonus though! :biggrin:

Its Friday evening here biggrin.gif am finished for the week and have had a large glass of Wine with the lads which was very nice

You settling in well over there then! :laugh:

Owl, how long before you get banned again? :laugh:

We are having a weekend away in Cornwall and taking MIL ashes down to scatter 'back home'. Checked the weather forecast and seems the weather will be worst across England in..... you guessed it... Cornwall! Looks like we are in for a wet weekend. :rolleyes:

RMF, I have purple WKD. Its rather yummy as it tastes like sweets. :laugh:

Owl, how long before you get banned again? :laugh:

I posted a comment and they didn't ban me, so they seem to be OK with me now. Apparently it was a mistake anyway. I try not to get banned from the same website/pub/forum twice, it's more interesting if you vary them and see how many you can collect. Everyone should have a hobby :wink: Not been banned from any pubs in England yet. They are more tolerant than those in Wales.

Morning :tired: Took all the boys to bed with me, and put the new dog bed on the floor for one of them to sleep on. Yep, you guessed it, they all insisted on being on the bed with me rolleyes.gif

Andrea - I hope the weekend goes as well as it can and that the rain holds off flowers.gif

Which Is ???

TimTam laugh.gif mainly because i am addicted to the bloody things and it rhymes with Sam which if you can't shorten something in Oz and shove a Y on is the next best thing

Tomorrow we are doing a multi agency exercise here at a Local Train station , so thats us ( railways ) and the Ambos ( Ambulance ) and Fireys ( Fire Fighters ) and Coppers ( Policeman )

so does it sound like there might be a permanent job there? would you take it?

mothers had a mini stroke. its effected her speech. not a lot, but enough to know there is a problem. she says thats all its effected, and hasnt called the doctor as she knows what to do.

please will the mouse to go to sleep so I can go and have a shower

Jazz :GroupHug:

JulesB do we get a pic of new shower room when it is finished? Not necessarily with you using it :laugh:

It was pretty cool this morning, so Wispa asked me to start a fire and brought me newspaper and kindling. I could not do this as had booked the sweep. In annoyance she shredded the lot so the place looked like a tip when the sweep arrived before I had the chance to clear it up :rolleyes:

yesterday, lewis opened the washing liquid, it spurted out, with ruby underneath, so she was drenched. of course lewis was going to wash her ....

so ive just put her in the shower when I got out. she then jumped on my bed sopping wet to show her annoyance.

when I got downstairs, mouse who was in her crate, had messed and rolled in it, so had to put her in the sink. that was when I remembered I cant get the plug back out!

shes now crying and squeeking in annoyance at her first bath :biggrin: