UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

:laugh: @ Mags dream.

Sam, you sound really excited about shopping! :laugh: Good luck with the job. Hope all goes well and you dont get too homesick. :flowers:

Alicia, you don't half know how to live it up! What colour is new purse? :laugh:

Kelly, well done on fostering poor dog. I hope he has a new home very soon.

Owl, very sad news about the staffy you were searching for. What a coincidence you bumping into the one you transported. Its nice that you can see what their life turns out like when you help them on their travels to a better life. :biggrin:

We are having 'Will' hell at the moment. You know when there is money involved and there is always one family w@nker that takes the p*ss nad helps themselves! We havent even had the funeral yet! :mad: :mad:

the purse is black, with zips and a pocket on the side, just what I wanted.

death brings out the worst in people. we have enough bad stuff in ours as it is, so when mother dies, I hate to think what will happen

ruby is definately in her teenage 'kevins'

I can see why people send them back at this age

the rest of the time shes great, but the rest .... cor!

[quote name='safneo' timestamp='1304893154' post='922227'

We are having 'Will' hell at the moment. You know when there is money involved and there is always one family w@nker that takes the p*ss nad helps themselves! We havent even had the funeral yet! :mad: :mad:

Yes, I think many of us know that scenario. Vultures have better manners than some people. We had incidents verging on black comedy when my fairly wealthy step-grandfather died. One pushy lady with an eye to grandpa's timber firm tried to persuade my sister into a blind date with her son, and she didn't have the decency to wait until after the funeral but pleaded her case while we were waiting to go into the crematorium!

Hope you can get the will sorted quickly.

All my fencing arrived unexpectedly today, good thing I was at home. Plus an exciting new blue wheelbarrow! Jazz isn't the only one with a fabulous rock n roll lifestyle :laugh:

Family with ESS have decided to keep him. I sincerely hope they get a behaviourist in and that they actually listen.

I have finally made an appointment with a sports massage type therapist to take a look at my shoulder tomorrow and hopefully fix it. Maybe after I'll be able to get a decent nights sleep.

Enjoy what's left of it Alex, you've earned it over and over by the sound of it :flowers:

How gorgeous is Trixie :wub: She's taking her fund raising duties very seriously :laugh:

I hope you get your shoulder sorted Kelly, sounds very painful.

How sad for the lost staffy but at least Wispa was able to help his family find out what happened to him :mecry:

RMF: I've got RSI/trapped nerve thingy going on in my mouse arm. Must go back to Pilates before I end up like the Tin Man.

I missed the thunder cos I was in Tesco but boy did I hear the rain pounding on the tin roof! :ohmy: I rushed home to make sure the dogs were ok and I think they had slept through it :rolleyes: . I took them out for a walk and was all covered up in my waterproofs but the rain stopped and I ended up roasting :wacko: .

229495_10150182182049378_81546174377_6729662_7823709_n.jpg

:wub:

Your noo lodgers sound lovely Owl, sorry about the staffy. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: for everyone with ouchy bits

To you and your family Andrea, been there and it's not pleasant. :flowers:

Hope you enjoyed the rest of your day alex. :flowers:

Can I add another exciting item to the list? i'm ordering a canterbury hoe. :mellow:

Had a lot of home visits etc today, so haven't caught up with my friend. looks likely to be tomorrow now as I am in nearly all day. :rolleyes:

I got throat ulcers back last week, (within a day of going back to work!). those went by Saturday, to be replaced by a huge coldsore. I popped into Tesco on the way to work this morning and bought some of those patch things to put over it. I didn't position it properly and made the mistake of puling it off. It pulled off the top of the blister and split my lip, leaving it bleeding! :ohmy: I had to go out to a family conference for 9.15am, so there was nothing I could do except dry it off and sit there with a bright, blood red lip till it healed enough to put another on later. :worried_anim:

Feel quite unwell (This always happens for a couple of days with coldsores and me), so I might have a quick nap now that I am home. :tired:

Alicia, don't envy you the teenage stage with Ruby!

Owl, have fun with your fencing! Gosh you two know how to live it up. The excitement must be unbearable! :laugh:

Kelly, I hope you can get your shoulder sorted. :GroupHug: And one for Jules too. :GroupHug:

Alex, turn your phone off and dont log onto your computer then people can't hassled you on your day off! :GroupHug:

I missed the thunder cos I was in Tesco but boy did I hear the rain pounding on the tin roof! :ohmy: I rushed home to make sure the dogs were ok and I think they had slept through it :rolleyes: . I took them out for a walk and was all covered up in my waterproofs but the rain stopped and I ended up roasting :wacko: .

Hubby said the rain sounded like horses galloping on the roof! I didnt hear as was in training session at work again!

Marge, I think your ailments are down to stress! I do hope you are feeling better soon. :GroupHug:

I had to work over again tonight. We are having a new computer system at work (well reimplementation and upgrade) but across the whole company instead of just finance. As 'System Admin' a role I got dumped with on top of my finance role, I have to attend all training sessions, meaning three full days just this week and countless others over the coming few weeks. There is only me in the department so I have to try and do my full time job in the time that I have remaining as well as do a full test on our part of the system! Plus make up for the time I have had with MIL and day off for funeral next week. I wonder where those Wonder Woman knickers went to!! :rolleyes: