UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

My sister went to an audition for The Weakest Link last week. Today she heard that she has been accepted!

exciting :biggrin:

Happy Friday everyone

happy Friday to you too Julia :flowers:

:GroupHug: Andrea

Hope your hand gets better soon Michelle, just make sure you do rest it when you can. :flowers:

managed to get my "clear the air" talk with my friend today. I think things will be ok, time will tell. :unsure:

Morning Alex :flowers:

morning all :flowers:

collected a chillington hoe I bought on Ebay last night, so off to the lotty to do some serious harm to the weed roots today. :biggrin:

Twas a bargain at £10.00 and they come highly recommended on the allotment forum, for avoiding back pain when digging. I never knew there were such things until i joined that forum. :laugh:

i don't do very well with a normal spade, but don't want to leave all the digging to Keith. :rolleyes:

Brother texts - do you want to meet up for food as have no plans and just hanging around flat. Reply have grooming appointment at 11.30 but could meet him at 2pm. His reply he cant because the football starts at 3pm!! So much for having no plans :rolleyes:

Morning / Evening what ever it is :wavey:

Today I went to get my veggies at Queen Victoria Market which is the biggest market I have ever seen bar none

http://www.qvm.com.au/

food is not cheap here , actually nothing else is either but the Market is fantastic and I got a huge amount of veggies for under 20 dollars ( 13 quid )

My slow cooker ( last weeks bargin at $30 instead of $45 ) is on now so thats the next few nights dinner sorted then laugh.gif

How is every one ?

I peaked too soon, have had to slow the drinking down or I'll be asleep by kick off. Might not be a bad thing, just wake me up when it's over laugh.gif

Just had to shove some bodies off the sofa, four dogs, one cat and a me don't fit very well rolleyes.gif

Can you actually dig with those hoes then Marge? My back gets really sore from digging, I might give one a go if they are better than a spade.

I am a domestic demon today, getting all the chores out of the way. One of the dogs I transported this week has peed all over the back of the car, I've washed the duvet but it doesn't half pong when the car warms up.

Alex, your blue lettering goes right off the page! :wacko: :laugh: And sounds like you need to get another sofa for yourself. :wink:

Alicia, what else is happening? You sound like you are having another bad day.

Sam, :wavey:. Do you have a freezer to put food in so you can make up batches of meals?

Marge, never heard of the hoe but will google it shortly. Anything that helps with the back ache is good. We havent been to the allotment again for couple weeks so dreading going tomorrow (if its not pizzing down). Think the weeds will be growing nicely if the ones in our garden are anything to go by! :rolleyes:

Went to see MIL this morning at funeral directors. It was a strange feeling but she just looked so peaceful. Then we all went to Merry Hell shopping for clothes this afternoon for the funeral. :( I bought a nice smart dress, tried on the size 12then bought it in a size 10! :biggrin: Step daughter was most jealous!

Edited by safneo