UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

OH had the day off today as it's my birthday, so we went out for lunch, and had a takeaway for dinner..no cooking all day, can't be bad! Tomorrow I'm off with my daughter down to Southampton (in the forecast torrential rain!!) to catch a cruise ship to Bruges for the weekend. Bet it pours..if she went to the Atacama Desert, they'd get rain! :laugh: I'm taking a mac and brolly, to be safe.

Have a wonderful time and fingers crossed for no rain!

I am very teed off at a friend of mine who has started being a pain, most notably this morning, over something that I thought had been sorted. I don't like people being snide and sneaky, so come Monday i am putting an end to it one way or the other. Life's too short to faff about with melodromatic attention seekers and I refuse to play games. :angry:

Too right but try not to spend all weekend brooding over it :flowers:

im watching paul ogrady, he did get that lamb in the wheely bin

aawwwww

Didn't see it, but tonight at the farm the YO and her husband were trying to catch 2 of the lambs in the field so they could spray their coat to identify them. It was so funny, the YO's husband took a flying leap at one of the lambs and slipped and landed in a cow pat - twice :laugh: :laugh:

Belated Happy Birthday suzeanna, enjoy your trip :flowers:

I am looking forward to the heavy downpour forecast for 4 am. Everything is dying off here, no grass coming through, birdies struggling to feed their chicks as not many worms and insects about. If the promised rain arrives, there may be a few of us running out and dancing in it.

Morning :wavey:

Suzeanna : have a lovely weekend in Bruges flowers.gif

Marge - don't spend the weekend brooding, just enjoy the allotment flowers.gif

We once drove over Snake Pass in the snow, a few hours before they closed it as too dangerous. Now, that was really scary, I had my eyes shut most of the time! (no, I wasn't driving!)

Eeeekkkk, that would be my idea of hell ohmy.gif

I'm supposed to be studying but I'm currently in transport run hell.

I hope you got it sorted flowers.gif

We've had quite a bit of rain here, it was raining on Thursday when I got back from Sheffield, and it's rained intermittently ever since, including overnight last night so everything is all wet.

I slept through the rain at 4 am but when we got up at 6 everything was all fresh and wet :biggrin: More at midday, then lots from teatime until Monday morning.

We are getting some exciting new lodgers at the owlery in a couple of weeks :ph34r_anim: Clue: I don't have to feed them, their mum will come to tend them twice a day, and they can't come until the fencing is up which should be some time next weekend.

We are getting some exciting new lodgers at the owlery in a couple of weeks :ph34r_anim: Clue: I don't have to feed them, their mum will come to tend them twice a day, and they can't come until the fencing is up which should be some time next weekend.

children?? :D

Morning :flowers:

thanks everyone, I am trying not to brood, but you know what it's like when something needs sorting, it just hangs there until it's done :unsure:

Hope the transport was sorted michelle :flowers:

we have only had a little rain overnight, still, the plants look fresher already :biggrin:

I am making a full English breakfast and then we're off to Kinsbury Water Park, and then might pop up to the allotment later if it's dry enough.

Jack's being a bit quiet this morning, in a not coming for cuddles way, so hopefully, he is just tired and will perk up once he gets out and about. Having said that, Cherry isn't too lively this morning either, so maybe they're both just tired :wub: