UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

That has tickled me this morning!

There is a time and plaice for a series of really awful piscine puns, and this it probably it ... but must fly as Wispa is impatient to scale a nearby hill.

Jazz, hope you feel better soon and can get the new foster asap.

Hello all,

I've been sporadically reading and not posting as I've been all about college and getting dissertation done recently. I have finally finished it, got it printed and bound this morning and I'm just about to go and post it off to college.

I can feel a whole load of weight lifting already.

Only 3 more lectures to go, 1 essay, 1 practical and 1 viva to go and I'm all done. 5 years of college is nearly over.

There is a time and plaice for a series of really awful piscine puns, and this it probably it ... but must fly as Wispa is impatient to scale a nearby hill.

:laugh: :laugh:

aannddd I opened the childproof bottle of imodium myself wwoowwwwwww

Well done! :ohmy:

Evening :flowers:

My lurgy seems to be having a sleepover in my sinuses :mad: Ah well, it's Friday tomorrow, so not too long at work, would like to get rid of the headache though. :rolleyes:

Went to see Goodnight Mr Tom at the Belgrade Theatre last night, it was really good! There was a life-sized collie puppet onstage most of the time, and after a while we forgot it was a puppet. :laugh:

I had a nice surprise at work this week, when I found out I had won the star of the month award for "going the extra mile" to assist a resident. i was just doing my job really, but it was nice to get it. I will have £25.00 in vouchers, so i have chosen M&S. :biggrin:

Hello all,

I've been sporadically reading and not posting as I've been all about college and getting dissertation done recently. I have finally finished it, got it printed and bound this morning and I'm just about to go and post it off to college.

I can feel a whole load of weight lifting already.

Only 3 more lectures to go, 1 essay, 1 practical and 1 viva to go and I'm all done. 5 years of college is nearly over.

well done you flowers.gif

Yes indeed :flowers:

I have spent the evening at mum's with aunt and sister, mum having sloped off to bed at 7.30 as she tends to do. They are very worried by her mental deterioration and aunt is exhausted from trying to make her spend more time awake and encouraging her to converse and take an interest in things. I have said that in my view all we can do is to keep her comfortable and clean and encourage her to do the few things she likes to do. My sister has come round to my point of view but aunt is finding it hard to accept.