UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

Today I have transported a pooseykat and also collected a large wildlife trap which is currently stashed in the shower room/loo. I can get to the loo but not the shower. Good thing I don't live with any other humans, that is exactly the kind of thing they would make a fuss about. Though if another human lived here they could help me carry it upstairs to a bedroom.

I was having a lovely day in the garden, until the Nob family behind me started blaring their feckin music again mad.gif Now I can't sit in the garden cos the music is too loud and I'm having a noise-sensitive day.

Sorry to hear that, can you have a water sprinkler day?

Today I have transported a pooseykat and also collected a large wildlife trap which is currently stashed in the shower room/loo. I can get to the loo but not the shower. Good thing I don't live with any other humans, that is exactly the kind of thing they would make a fuss about. Though if another human lived here they could help me carry it upstairs to a bedroom.

You could live with Ray he wouldn't even blink :laugh:

What do other Fugees use for photo hosting please?

I've used Photobucket for years, with no problems, but when I went onto it last week a virus suddenly leapt onto my PC and it was the very devil to shift so I'm a bit loathe to use Photobucket now. I have a few pics of new dog Megan at last so I'm itching to do her a thread :biggrin:

Morning :tired:

Sorry to hear that, can you have a water sprinkler day?

I did think of turning the hose on and aiming it at their garden dry.gif

What do other Fugees use for photo hosting please?

I've used Photobucket for years, with no problems, but when I went onto it last week a virus suddenly leapt onto my PC and it was the very devil to shift so I'm a bit loathe to use Photobucket now. I have a few pics of new dog Megan at last so I'm itching to do her a thread :biggrin:

I use Photobucket and haven't had any problems with it. You could try Picasa, that's very good as well and they give you some software to download to edit your photos in as well flowers.gif

Well done Sam :bigsmiley:

How many new Down Under DogStar Followers have you signed up?

I am soooooo not looking forward to work this week. I fear my even disposition is not feeling very even towards work right now.

Tigger was a tyke yesterday and spent the whole day barking - well, not the whole day, obviously, as I spent the whole day going to get him from wherever he was and dissuading him from barking. It seemed to be a great many things that were alarming him, and as the "things to be barked at" were visible from the bedroom window, living room window, out in the garden, and the landing window (bit of a new one that), I reckon I shifted a pound or two in my efforts not to upset the neighbours. Now Tigger's tired as he missed his handsome sleeps yesterday!

back to Monday, gardening stopped yesterday when a couple of friends popped over. I like friends who pop over, it means I can't worry about the place being a tip. I don't invite them, cause it's a tip...but they don't mind when they come :biggrin:

Work again and a day of meetings starting shortly...

I think the hose is a reasonable action.

Good news indeed HLGS :biggrin:

I am very excited because I am meeting my cousin Arran for the first time in 60 years. He doesn't remember me at all but I remember him quite well, cute curly haired moppet who was into any trouble he could find. He lives up in the Peak District and I really should have made contact earlier as he is only about 25 miles away from me now. But this week his mum is staying with my mum (her sister) so we are having a get together at my mum's place.

well done sam xx

*sucks breath in*

mmmyyyyy god!

just trying to get insurance for ruby, the little mutt. not a crufts show dog or a prize fighter! one wants £21 a month for the 6 month old, with only £4,000 cover!

do they really think we are so stupid we will pay it? another one wants £12 a month with £7,000 of life time cover

now let me see which one I want ....

and breathe ...

this rant was brought to you by the ruddy annoyed jazz

dont get me started on the day ive had!

Well done Sam squigg :biggrin:

Was so glad when the clock struck 5 today! We had a load of new computer systems installed at work last night, which of course weren't ready for when we opened. Had to do all the work manually until after lunch, which meant we had no patient information etc. Nightmare!! Am off tomorrow, so hopefully everything will be back to normal by Wednesday.